Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)April 28th 2024, 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amRyanNerdyGamerNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Some absolutely fantastic games have come from Kickstarter such as Shovel Knight, and the upcoming Adventures of Pip, and Yooka & Laylee. While there have been other noteworthy gems from relatively unknown developers. Little Devil Inside is a fairly graphic anime-style Action-RPG that is in development. The South Korean team Neostream is heading up the development of the game, but needs your help with funding! This game just blew through it's initial goal and is fairly close to reaching its Wii U stretch goal! It's going to be a close one as there's less than 3 days left for the campaign so if you want it to have a chance you should back the game now!

You can keep track of the Kickstarter above and view the trailer as well! Let us know what you think of the game in our comments below!

Kickstarter: Little Devil Inside Has A Real Shot At Hitting Its Wii U Stretch Goal! 19654

Kickstarter: Little Devil Inside Has A Real Shot At Hitting Its Wii U Stretch Goal! 87457210

Kickstarter: Little Devil Inside Has A Real Shot At Hitting Its Wii U Stretch Goal! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Clαππαd
The Wii U really needs more games like this!
I might back this campaign, thanks for posting this article boss. Smile
bro2dragons
Because I have no other platform currently on which I could play, I won't be backing this just in case it doesn't make the needed amount, but this is a really interesting title I can't wait to see more of. I'd love to have this on my system and see a bit more of what it's all about. The premise, art and limited gameplay shown look extraordinarily promising, though, so my fingers are tightly crossed!
Clαππαd
Little Devil Inside reached its Wii U stretch goal about 10 minutes ago. Smile
DigiDestined
It looks fun, but the art-direction doesn't feel right for a game as dark as Little Devil Inside clearly is.
Otaku
Clαππαd wrote:Little Devil Inside reached its Wii U stretch goal about 10 minutes ago. Smile
That's awesome! Very Happy
bro2dragons
This is great news. I'm going to keep a close eye on this one.

DigiDestined wrote:It looks fun, but the art-direction doesn't feel right for a game as dark as Little Devil Inside clearly is.
Maybe. I haven't looked too far into it, but it seemed to me like they were taking a pretty lighthearted approach to the subject matter. Not heavy, dark demon stuff, but light, friendly Minion-esque demon stuff. Kind of like how in Japan, every kind of "monster" or unnatural/mythical/paranormal creature is known as a "demon." The cultural context is different. I think the developers are playing with that idea, rather than the sort of ideas we western folks usually associate with "demonic activity."
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)