Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
BlueRangerJack
BlueRangerJack
Admin

Skylanders Series Discussion Empty Skylanders Series Discussion

on December 26th 2014, 6:53 am
Greetings, Portal Masters! Here is the place to discuss all things Skylanders on WiiWareWave. Smile

So I've been toying (ew, a pun...) with the idea of writing multiple Skylanders game and product reviews, plus possibly some character reviews as well. I'd probably do it if there's a decent amount of interest.

Oh, and I've also decided to present my wishlist of Skylanders characters, organised by series from newest to oldest, and then by element: Light, Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Life, Undead, Magic, Tech and Dark.

Here's the full wishlist...

...and here are the characters I have yet to collect.

So which Skylanders do you like most of all? Smile

What happens when you take an animé series written by some random dude from Down Underland and abridge the Brocc out of it until it's a hilarious, muddvak cheesy, spoiler-fuelled self-parody that puts even the Butt Mode Super-Shorts to shame?

Well, you get... whatever the Brocc this mess calls itself... Skylanders Series Discussion 1625187496

Crystals of Silveria Abridged
: Now "broadcasting in syndication" right here on WiiWareWave! Skylanders Series Discussion 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
The writer takes no responsibility for any split sides, tear shortages and lack of walls of the fourth kind. Seriously, the entire thing is one giant SPOILER WARNING, so click the above link with caution. Razz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum