Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
TenthSeedZed32
TenthSeedZed32
Admin

Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread Empty Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread

November 7th 2014, 3:57 pm
As some of you already know, I'm a huge fan of D&D, the roleplaying game which initiated a gaming revolution. I can't be the only one on WiiWareWave who has an interest in it, so here's a place to chat about all things Dungeons and/or Dragons.

So which editions does everybody like? Personally, I dabble in most of them, in an attempt to learn about the history of the game dating back to its roots. I made my start during the tail end of 3.5's run, so I'm mostly interested in it along with 4th Edition, Essentials and the latest release, 5th Edition. However, I rarely have the opportunity to play as it's difficult to get together a gaming group. One thing I would like to try is running a campaign right here on WiiWareWave using the free-to-play 5th Edition ruleset, though only if there's enough interest. Smile

What happens when you take an animé series written by some random dude from Down Underland and abridge the Brocc out of it until it's a hilarious, muddvak cheesy, spoiler-fuelled self-parody that puts even the Butt Mode Super-Shorts to shame?

Well, you get... whatever the Brocc this mess calls itself... Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread 1625187496

Crystals of Silveria Abridged
: Now "broadcasting in syndication" right here on WiiWareWave! Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
The author takes no responsibility for any split sides, tear shortages and lack of walls of the fourth kind. Seriously, the entire thing is one giant SPOILER WARNING, so click the above link with caution. Razz
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin

Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread Empty Re: Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread

November 8th 2014, 10:28 am
I've never played the pen and paper variant of Dungeons and Dragons before, but I would most certainly participate Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
TenthSeedZed32
TenthSeedZed32
Admin

Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread Empty Re: Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread

November 8th 2014, 3:29 pm
Awesome! You're definitely in for a treat. Smile

I should see if Rukiafan wants to play as well. I'll PM him shortly.

What happens when you take an animé series written by some random dude from Down Underland and abridge the Brocc out of it until it's a hilarious, muddvak cheesy, spoiler-fuelled self-parody that puts even the Butt Mode Super-Shorts to shame?

Well, you get... whatever the Brocc this mess calls itself... Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread 1625187496

Crystals of Silveria Abridged
: Now "broadcasting in syndication" right here on WiiWareWave! Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
The author takes no responsibility for any split sides, tear shortages and lack of walls of the fourth kind. Seriously, the entire thing is one giant SPOILER WARNING, so click the above link with caution. Razz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum