Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Super Mario Secrets Empty Super Mario Secrets

January 26th 2013, 2:43 pm
I know for a fact there are some secret areas in Super Mario Land, but it's been so many years since I could actually remember where or how they're located in the game. Does anyone from WiiWareWave remember these secret areas I'm referring to and or how to reach them? Also, I believe there's a secret level located somewhere in the original Super Mario Bros.. Does anyone know where or how THAT level is located?

Super Mario Secrets Empty Re: Super Mario Secrets

January 27th 2013, 1:57 pm
I am not sure what you mean by secret areas. Are you talking about worlds or levels or simply rooms?

I know in Super Mario Land there are are few secret rooms in the last level in world one. You break some bricks and make a secret elevator and ride that to the top of the screen and you can skip most of that level that way. You might want to check on Youtube to see where I am talking about.

As for Super Mario Bros the only secret area I know about is minus world, but I am not sure if thats what you are talking about.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

January 27th 2013, 2:33 pm
Yeah, that's the level in Super Mario Bros. I was referring to Tasuki. I can't remember how to reach it, though.

As I was playing through Super Mario Land on my 3DS for the very first time in my life, I noticed multiple inaccessible areas. When I was a child, my schoolyard friend Jeff amazed me, by showing me all of their location's. I never owned the first Super Mario Land as a young'n, I only ever owned 6 Golden Coins. You can call me crazy, but back then I actually thought Super Mario Land looked a hundred times better than 6 Golden Coins does. I don't know why, but I just think the spritework and level designs have more of a magical charm to them. Which for me, seemed like a more natural and befitting visual style for a Mario game.

Anyways, I know there has to be more than just one secret area in there Tasuki, and by secret areas, I mean AREAS in a level that are sometimes visible but can't normally be reached.

January 27th 2013, 2:44 pm
Yeah you can youtube how to get the minus world or look it up on Gamefaqs. And yes thats what I was talking about in Super Mario Land. there are a few secret elevators in certain levels that help you access the areas. Except for the one in the last level in the first world I am not sure where the others are. Again you might want to refer to Youtube or Gamefaqs.com.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

January 27th 2013, 2:56 pm
I guess I will have to resort to YouTube and or GameFAQs then. I just thought it would be more interesting to converse about it.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)