Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What Have You Been Playing Lately?Today at 2:44 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)April 28th 2024, 1:17 pmKokorOtakuNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Switch/Switch 2 wishlist Empty Switch/Switch 2 wishlist

April 21st 2022, 12:19 pm
I know a Switch successor isn’t actually announced yet but I was wondering what you guys are hoping for from the Switch here on out including it’s eventual successor.
For me I just want the successor to be the Switch but better carry everything the Switch started (icons, games, features, ect.)
As for the Switch moving forward I want Themes, a message app to message friends, and the option to purchase order titles like how it was for VC because I just don’t feel the ambition to play any NSO games knowing I’m just basically renting them, I want to play Paper Mario, Banjo, Earthbound and so on on the go, but I just don’t because I don’t actually own them. It would be cool if Nintendo offered a discount like the WiiU days if your subscribed to NSO for these games to like $1, $1.50, and $2 for NES SNES and N64 respectively.

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Switch/Switch 2 wishlist Empty Re: Switch/Switch 2 wishlist

April 22nd 2022, 2:45 pm
Or, better yet, a one-time fee for permanent access to the apps, including every new game added, even without an NSO subscription; this is like how other recent DLC is free for subscribers, with the option to purchase for non-subscribers or those who’d prefer to keep them in their library.

I’d be fine with each app having a separate purchase price, since not every owner likes the same classic consoles (I have more nostalgia for the Nintendo 64 and Game Boy series, and to a lesser extent the Super Nintendo, than the original NES console).

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)