Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)

on February 9th 2019, 9:31 pm
Yoshi’s Crafted World And Liar Princess and the Blind Prince

Admin

Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)

on February 16th 2019, 1:21 am
I just got these new games!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS4 MMORPG).
Starfox Zero (Wii U Retail).

@GeekyGamerZack @Unrealgamergirl @Gamergy @Sneaker @SKTTR @KingreX32 @Bro2Dragons @KokorOtaku @SalsumHawkeye @armerocks @TechnicalIssues8 @EnobMahChaos @Pennsage @themcnoisy

What do you think of my latest haul?

on February 16th 2019, 3:18 pm
Final Fantasy IX

Admin

on February 21st 2019, 9:00 pm
Tokyo Mirage Sessions (Wii U Retail).
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild (Wii U Retail).
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wii U Retail).
Kingdom Hearts III (PS4 Retail).
Valkyria Revolution (PS4 Retail).
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (PS4 Retail).

@GeekyGamerZack @KokorOtaku What do you think of my latest haul? Wink

on February 25th 2019, 5:21 pm
Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy XII the Zodiac Age

on March 2nd 2019, 3:21 am
I haven't had too much money to spend recently but I managed to get a couple of old ' Tom Clancy ' games for my Wii, Ghost Recon and Hawx 2. Now all I need is some batteries for my controller. :'(

Sent from Topic'it App
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on March 3rd 2019, 8:03 pm
Resident Evil, Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil 4, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered

on March 20th 2019, 7:20 pm
Cuphead And Blaster Master Zero 2

Admin

on April 2nd 2019, 10:17 am
Super Mario Maker (Wii U Retail).
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild (Wii U Retail).
Tokyo Mirage Sessions: Sharp FE (Wii U Retail).
Ni No Kuni II + DLC 1 (PS4 Retail).
Star Wars Battlefront (PS4 Retail).
NBA Live 19 (PS4 Retail).
Psychonauts (PS4 PS2 Classic).
Dark Cloud (PS4 PS2 Classic).
The Legendary Eleven (PS4 PSN).
Siralim 3 (PS4 PSN).
Stardew Valley (PS4 PSN).
METAGAL (PSTV PSN).
Etc. Wink

Admin

on April 17th 2019, 11:05 am
Rodea: The Sky Soldier (Wii U Retail).
Paper Mario: Color Splash (Wii U Retail).
Bomberman '93 (Wii U Virtual Console).
Bonk III: Bonk's Big Adventure (Wii U Virtual Console).

@GeekyGamerZack @KokorOtaku @unrealgamergirl @KingreX32 @SalsumHawkeye @TechnicalIssues8 @Visicalc @Marth I managed to get the last new copy of Rodea: The Sky Soldier for Wii U available at Amazon's warehouse "not a third party seller" for $11.91 with no tax and free Prime two-day shipping! Wink

Admin

on April 17th 2019, 11:48 pm
Sorry for adding games a few times. I've had a string of cancelled orders as of late at Amazon. Neutral

on April 21st 2019, 8:24 am
@Towafan nice! I keep buying games I can’t help it.... I just got Giga Wrecker Alt and some Taiko DLC

on October 13th 2019, 8:35 pm
Resident Evil 5 and 6 on Switch

Admin

on October 14th 2019, 7:13 am
Borderlands 3. Loving it!
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on October 14th 2019, 2:16 pm
One set of Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers, which I redeemed for The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening and Luigi's Mansion 3. Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 3 631737971
Talesfanatic
Talesfanatic

on October 25th 2019, 1:04 pm
I got The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 3! Very Happy

Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s) - Page 3 Images10
Clunkermobile
Clunkermobile

on November 9th 2019, 10:03 pm
I picked up Trails of Cold Steel III and Super Mario Odyssey from EB Games yesterday morning. I'm looking forward to seeing more of class vii tomorrow! Happy

69 ties
Best game series Halo
429 wins
68 losses
Worst game series Naruto game
73 wins
300 losses
Total competitions 4
Best finish 2nd out of 1908 people
Worst finish
1785th out of 1798 people
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum