Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

The Name Pending: Chromaicora Adventures Discussion Thread Empty The Name Pending: Chromaicora Adventures Discussion Thread

July 21st 2016, 9:07 pm
Here is a single thread for discussion of every season of Chromaicora Adventures, including Crystals of Silveria and its sequels and spin-offs.

Speaking of spin-offs, I've started a new webseries called The First Pendulum, which is the origin story of Zed! If you want to read it, then click right here and check it out. Be sure to come back to this thread and share your thoughts, though! The Name Pending: Chromaicora Adventures Discussion Thread 631737971

Last edited by GeekyGamerZack on August 21st 2019, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

The Name Pending: Chromaicora Adventures Discussion Thread Empty Re: The Name Pending: Chromaicora Adventures Discussion Thread

August 21st 2019, 11:17 pm
Zero replies, huh? I guess this thread slipped well under the radar. In any case, this is the place on WiiWareWave to discuss the adventures of Zed, Brocc, Alph, Furbendink, Sky, Kati, Shelley, Sven, Laura, Kallie and the rest, so have a seat and chat with fellow fans about your favourite episode, speculation about Crynock's dietary habits, what Chuck's I.Q. would be, whether or not Disswey colours her hair silvery-lavender, or why it took three-and-a-half decades for Amethyst to master her magecraft.

Now, I officially welcome you to The Name Pending. Please enjoy your stay.

--The Man Who Would be Zander--
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

The Name Pending: Chromaicora Adventures Discussion Thread Empty Re: The Name Pending: Chromaicora Adventures Discussion Thread

August 22nd 2019, 4:26 pm
Hey, look, a new, WiiWareWave-exclusive series! The Name Pending: Chromaicora Adventures Discussion Thread 631737971

https://www.wiiwarewave.com/t5780-iconic-travel-journals-a-mockumentary-series-by-geekygamerzack

Enjoy!

--A Zander by Another Name--
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 31st 2019, 2:15 pm
Anyone who's anyone enjoys a good pub quiz (unless they don't enjoy pub quizzes), and since this thread is based on a number of coincidentally-named taverns, I figure we should adapt that concept into a Crystals of Silveria-themed general knowledge...thing.

Welcome to The Name Pending Tavern Quiz! Any and all members are welcome to participate, but first, a few ground rules:

1. No looking up answers during the quiz! This is a very important one, so make sure to abide by it.

2. Post your answers in spoiler tag form. We don't want anyone copying your answers! Speaking of which...

3. No peeking at other participants' answers! Don't click on another player's spoiler tag!

Scoring is very simple: 1 point for a correct answer; 1 point for each correctly-guessed part of a multi-part question; 0 points for an incorrect answer. If you correctly half-answer a question, you only score half a point; such questions are marked with a [1/2] symbol to indicate. Okay, let's begin! The Name Pending: Chromaicora Adventures Discussion Thread 631737971

Crystals of Silveria Tavern Quiz:

Okay, pencils down. The answer tag will be posted later, once everyone has filled in and posted their answers. Wink

--Dungeon Quizmaster Zack--
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 14th 2019, 3:33 pm
A sign is nailed to the tavern door...

~BACK WHENEVER~
--The Proprietor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 15th 2019, 11:35 pm
I missed this quiz?! Surprised

I'll polish up rereading the series and will take the quiz soon. Wink

The Name Pending: Chromaicora Adventures Discussion Thread 19654

The Name Pending: Chromaicora Adventures Discussion Thread 87457210

The Name Pending: Chromaicora Adventures Discussion Thread Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 15th 2019, 11:59 pm
Towafan7 wrote:I missed this quiz?! Shocked
Nope! I've just been waiting for willing test subjects participants to try out the quiz. Once enough people have posted (ideally 9000, give-or-take at least two), I'll post the results, along with the correct answers. The Name Pending: Chromaicora Adventures Discussion Thread 631737971
I'll polish up rereading the series and will take the quiz soon. Razz
Wha...? But that violates Rule 1! Unless, of course, you are merely rereading it for your own enjoyment and not to look up the answers, in which case...well, um...my bad. The Name Pending: Chromaicora Adventures Discussion Thread 1625187496

(The quotes in this post have been Doctored sonicked timey-wimeyed doctored for emojinificent effect.)

WHAT?! You turned those quotes into REMAKES?! BAH! Mad
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 20th 2019, 5:22 am
Okay, it's time to put down your pencils, quills and/or styluses (styli?). The answer sheet will be posted soon. Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)