Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
silksofsweden
silksofsweden
this is about a game that not many have played so its kinda rare game. its so rare that its not even a walkthrough on this game im not kidding. i grew up with that game and it brings me back memory of it. this is my review of b.o.b on super nintendo

1. storyline/beginning
the storyline is quite cheezy just so you know. its about a robot thats going to meet his date and crashes into a metoer and falls down to a unknown planet or rock (whatever you wanna call it.

2. gameplay
now the first thing you will think about when you start playing this game is that it reminds you alot of metroid. its a shooter game to its finest. however bob has little diffrence. first there is a time limit and the goal is to find the transport platform at the end of the level and some levels have a driving mode. driving mode can be challenging. this game is not too hard or too easy. its challenging and tricky at some point. when you start at the beginning you have 2 weapons. one is your average laser and the second is that you punch. all other weapons is out in the level same goes with items. you will need to use items through the game. now here is the hard part when you lose a life you lose all your weapon and items and you start the level again with just the laser and the punching and that can be a huge issue during boss fight. also once time runs out you die self explanitory. this game has no actual saving instead they have a password system that allows you to start where you got the password. diffrent password for diffrent places so write it down.

3. graphic
the graphic is awesome. its smooth and its really amazing. they have been very delicate with the backgrounds for every stage

4. music
music is so catshy and nice. it gives a nice tough to the game and sometimes even bob dances to it at the end of the level

5. fun factor
its really fun and challenging. i think its worth to play its just too bad many people havent heard of it.

final score
i give my score 8/10 its definitely worth to get it. its a game that defines the 90 so get it and play it.

8- Great This is a great game that might have a few flaws or could have been better, but is still a game we highly recommend!

now here is some pics and as a bonus here is some songs from the game ^^

b.o.b snes review  - Page 2 B.O.B._SNES_ScreenShot3
b.o.b snes review  - Page 2 CapoJoe-B-O-B--e10328060
b.o.b snes review  - Page 2 B.O.B.-3-full
b.o.b snes review  - Page 2 BOBItems

hope you enjoyed it. this is a silks of sweden review stay tuned for more

my friends code:
super smash bros brawl = 2838-4154-7461
mario kart wii = 2622-9874-2387
mario striker super charged = 3010-2663-2823

b.o.b snes review  - Page 2 Silks_11
b.o.b snes review  - Page 2 Orihim10
b.o.b snes review  - Page 2 Navi
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Staroceancrazy
July 1st 2012, 2:04 pmStaroceancrazy
It's a shame that B.o.b. is not on virtual console and likely never will be D:
.hacker
July 1st 2012, 2:34 pm.hacker
Never heard of it, but it does look like a decent game.
silksofsweden
July 1st 2012, 10:13 pmsilksofsweden
it sure is
ToughGamer
July 1st 2012, 11:04 pmToughGamer
Interesting review.
silksofsweden
July 1st 2012, 11:05 pmsilksofsweden
of course it is
Clαππαd
July 27th 2012, 12:12 pmClαππαd
This seems to be a good game that went unnoticed by most people.
Your review is very nice, but unfortunately most of the pics and videos won't load.
silksofsweden
July 27th 2012, 12:13 pmsilksofsweden
hmm wierd. anyway im planing to do a walkthrough on it later. might post that later and hopefully it will work
Anonymous
August 27th 2012, 12:22 pmGuest
Beautiful review silks! I love you
silksofsweden
August 27th 2012, 12:23 pmsilksofsweden
thx. you seems to like to send hearts to me
Talesfanatic
August 27th 2012, 12:28 pmTalesfanatic
This is the first time I've heard about this game.
silksofsweden
August 27th 2012, 12:29 pmsilksofsweden
Talesfanatic wrote:This is the first time I've heard about this game.
i dont blame you for doing that. its a rare game
Gekkouga-Senpai
August 27th 2012, 1:16 pmGekkouga-Senpai
Games don't get much more obscure than B.O.B., but good review!
silksofsweden
August 27th 2012, 1:16 pmsilksofsweden
thx alot
Elza
September 28th 2013, 1:28 pmElza
Nice review. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)