Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
ShounenMania
ShounenMania
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!
Miiverse Update + ND?

Talking Point: No Wii U VC This Week in Europe Could Point To A Nintendo Direct This Wednesday - Page 1 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbbPZFmoGgX7OgrfeHDcnf376BnVajTwwzhg3ps2PIAJjb8S1cMFOdE70

With all of the hype and negative thoughts regarding this week's Miiverse update it can be easy to forget the more subtle details and rumors that have been going around as of late, however one such rumor has caught our attention and that is a rumor that started early last week about a rumored Nintendo Direct occurring on the day of the big Miiverse update.

A recent development has us thinking that this rumor is most likely true as Nintendo of Europe's weekly eshop releases list for this week has no Wii U Virtual Console games listed, in fact if NoE's list is to be believed there won't be any VC releases period this week, which has never happened since the 3DS and Wii U have been around!

Let us know what you think in the comment section below.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

TheGingerDoctor
@passioNATE Did someone say GCN VC games at long last? victory
KokorOtaku
@GamerZack87 sadly the rumor didn't state that, only WiiWare, but hey I'll take that if it means Mega Man 9 and 10 on eShop at some point!
KeAfan7
@PassioNATE What if Nintendo just adds all WiiWare games to the Wii U eShop and maybe some of the missing Wii VC titles such as Final Fantasy I-III and Chrono Trigger to the Wii U VC all at once like they did with DSiWare games on the 3DS eShop? Wink
KokorOtaku
@Rukia, that would be awesome, and I would plunge on upgrading ALL titles right away
TheGingerDoctor
WiiWare! :wave:
KokorOtaku
Sadly no direct was announced... Sad I really do want one soon though
TheGingerDoctor
No VC this week?! Surprised
KeAfan7
GamerZack87 wrote:No VC this week?! Surprised
None whatsoever. Neutral
KeAfan7
@GamerZack87 Well at least not in Europe. Neutral
Grumblevolcano
North Americans got three games, but two of them are games that were already released here in Europe.
KokorOtaku
@Grumblevolcano actually Europe got ALL 3 of them a long time ago :/
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)