View previous topicView next topic
Miiverse Update + ND?

With all of the hype and negative thoughts regarding this week's Miiverse update it can be easy to forget the more subtle details and rumors that have been going around as of late, however one such rumor has caught our attention and that is a rumor that started early last week about a rumored Nintendo Direct occurring on the day of the big Miiverse update.

A recent development has us thinking that this rumor is most likely true as Nintendo of Europe's weekly eshop releases list for this week has no Wii U Virtual Console games listed, in fact if NoE's list is to be believed there won't be any VC releases period this week, which has never happened since the 3DS and Wii U have been around!

Let us know what you think in the comment section below.

Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

I would literally die if Mother 3 was released this week! silent
I was thinking that a ND was a distinct possibility this week, glad to see others who feel the same!
I saw aid of the rumored direct, it wasn't much, but I'll take it. I said Fatal Frame V, Project Treasure, Super Mario Maker and twitch collaboration, and WiiWare coming to eShop! Like I said its not much, which make it seem true
@PassioNATE I heard the same thing mostly, but the rumor I heard included details of the Miiverse update and a proper achievement system for Wii U.
@LizofDoom wrote:@PassioNATE I heard the same thing mostly, but the rumor I heard included details of the Miiverse update and a proper achievement system for Wii U.
@PassioNATE I heard about that too! Wink
Rukiafan wrote:
@LizofDoom wrote:@PassioNATE I heard the same thing mostly, but the rumor I heard included details of the Miiverse update and a proper achievement system for Wii U.
@PassioNATE I heard about that too! Wink
This update sounds udderly amoozing! Razz
@LickACow Really? xD
Strange cow jokes aside if true this would be a decent Nintendo Direct @PassioNATE.
Yeah I just hope they update NWC games, otherwise Dr. Mario online RX and ExciteBike WR will be pointless
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum