Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Attention bro2dragons Plagiarism Found Empty Attention bro2dragons Plagiarism Found

April 30th 2015, 11:02 am
Someone on a Japanese website that I visit published your Mario Party 10 review word for word in Japanese today. Should I report them to the website's owner?

Attention bro2dragons Plagiarism Found Pbucket

Attention bro2dragons Plagiarism Found Pbucket
bro2dragons
bro2dragons
Admin

Attention bro2dragons Plagiarism Found Empty Re: Attention bro2dragons Plagiarism Found

April 30th 2015, 11:13 am
Thanks for being on the lookout! You probably should send a message. Normally, I'd be concerned about losing hits on WiiWareWave from stuff that's originally our content, but if it's in Japanese (or on a Japanese site) the audience overlap is probably minimal. That said, as a courtesy, the owner of the other site should be made aware, if he isn't already. It may be an aggregation site and the review was taken on purpose, but if it isn't, as a former editor myself, I'd want to know if my staff was plagiarizing. I fired someone once for that very reason, so I know it's not something to play around with.

But I can't say I'm mad. I'm actually kinda flattered.

Attention bro2dragons Plagiarism Found D690b18e0eeee6e632f5e005a4347b86

Can you post the link?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)