Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
A Game-Breaking Glitch Found In Zelda Skyward Sword! Picture11

It pains us to see a crippling glitch in any game let alone a masterpiece such as Skyward Sword, but there is and it will stop you from progressing further into the game if it occurs.

There are some remedies to prevent the glitch from ruining your progress.

This glitch is caused by performing the following sequence of events during the Song of the Hero quest, don't overwrite your old saves YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Things to avoid!

1st. You start the quest to go to Lanayru Desert to obtain the song of the Thunder Dragon.

2nd. In the Lanayru Mines speak with the Goron named Golo.

3rd. Finish the Thunder Dragon's quest, and obtain his song.

4th. Speak with Golo in the mines again before moving on to the forest and volcano regions.

5th. Now you can no longer progress in the games story.

A Game-Breaking Glitch Found In Zelda Skyward Sword! Zelda_Skyward_Sword_1028_08

FAQS about the problem.

1st. If you already obtained obtained the Fire Dragon and Water Dragon songs beforehand this will not occur.

2nd. If you did any of the prerequisites of activating the glitch do not save over any previous files, just reset and load a save file that was before you set the glitch in motion.

We hope this article saves you from experiencing the game-breaking glitch!

A Game-Breaking Glitch Found In Zelda Skyward Sword! 19654

A Game-Breaking Glitch Found In Zelda Skyward Sword! 87457210

A Game-Breaking Glitch Found In Zelda Skyward Sword! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Superst☆r
December 6th 2011, 2:02 pmSuperst☆r
Oh noez I'm up $hi% creek Crying or Very sad
NINTENBRO
I heard that this only happens to a select few. A few members at NintendLife completed that sequence in a random order, and it didn't affect their game at all. I think I'll make sure I save right before that point in the game. Just to make sure that it doesn't happen to myself.
KingreX32
same this happened with Metroid other M. Ya know Nintendo DLC could fix these problems.
NINTENBRO
KingreX32 wrote:same this happened with Metroid other M. Ya know Nintendo DLC could fix these problems.
You meant to say patch files, correct KingreX32?
Amufungal
Has anybody here accidentally stumbled across this bug?
I did and it drove me crazy trying to figure out what to do next Shocked
KingreX32
WiiAboutU wrote:
KingreX32 wrote:same thing happened with Metroid other M. Ya know Nintendo DLC could fix these problems.
You meant to say patch files, correct KingreX32?

Yes and that
catfood
Epic fail Sad
ARF_Paula
Not good pale
Megatron2000
December 7th 2011, 5:08 pmMegatron2000
Thank you for the warning Rukiafan |D
Supertimbros
December 8th 2011, 12:46 pmSupertimbros
Well this explains why I cannot get any further into the game Neutral
KingreX32
tweet this article people.
Objection Blaster
December 9th 2011, 2:06 pmObjection Blaster
Another example of an overlooked bug that will certainly hurt future sales Neutral
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)