Go down

Re: The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard!

on February 15th 2015, 11:49 am
@Fox_McCloud wrote:I have mine pre ordered from GAME, but its still not in stock. Sad
Is the New 3DS hard to find elsewhere?
As far as I can tell it's sold out just about everywhere.

on February 15th 2015, 3:35 pm
Rukiafan wrote:
@Bit-Trip wrote:
@Tech101 wrote:
@Bit-Trip wrote:Gamestop cancelled my pre order for my Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate limited edition New 3DS. Sad

Did they give you a reason or any type of compensation for your troubles because that's ridiculous!
No. They didn't even return my $5 that they charged me to pre order the game. Sad
The same thing has happened to me when dealing with them awhile back. I'd strongly urge Gamestop customers not to pre-order anything from them because you will lose your $5 pre-order charge if your pre-order gets cancelled. Twisted Evil
Really? GameStop charges a $5 fee for preorders in the US?! Our version of GameStop (EB Games) doesn't charge any fees for preorders or laybys, though they do require a minimum deposit. But not refunding the fee because they  cancelled it is downright (endless string of insults and mild swears aimed at GameStop removed) cinnamon toast! >: (
@Haseo wrote:"]
@Fox_McCloud wrote:I have mine pre ordered from GAME, but its still not in stock. Sad
Wow, that's unfortunate. The New 3DS has been in abundance here since it launched, and that's even with the exports to Europe. I hope your preorder arrives soon, @Fox_McCloud. Sad

*Squidkid Shorts
(My deepest apologies to you all...lol jk) Razz

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Previous Episode: S04E05 The Turquoise and the Dracquan
Next Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Admin
View user profile

on February 15th 2015, 5:48 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:
Rukiafan wrote:
@Bit-Trip wrote:
@Tech101 wrote:
@Bit-Trip wrote:Gamestop cancelled my pre order for my Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate limited edition New 3DS. Sad

Did they give you a reason or any type of compensation for your troubles because that's ridiculous!
No. They didn't even return my $5 that they charged me to pre order the game. Sad
The same thing has happened to me when dealing with them awhile back. I'd strongly urge Gamestop customers not to pre-order anything from them because you will lose your $5 pre-order charge if your pre-order gets cancelled. Twisted Evil
Really? GameStop charges a $5 fee for preorders in the US?! Our version of GameStop (EB Games) doesn't charge any fees for preorders or laybys, though they do require a minimum deposit. But not refunding the fee because they  cancelled it is downright (endless string of insults and mild swears aimed at GameStop removed) cinnamon toast! >: (
@Haseo wrote:"]
Wow, that's unfortunate. The New 3DS has been in abundance here since it launched, and that's even with the exports to Europe. I hope your preorder arrives soon, @Fox_McCloud. Sad
The $5 is the minimum deposit, but for some reason Gamestop won't give you back the $5 if your pre-order is cancelled.

on February 15th 2015, 10:25 pm
I have a NEW 3DS, but can transfer anything over until my micro SD card comes fixed in the mail... Hopefuly by March
Admin
View user profile

on February 16th 2015, 11:29 am
W00t I just got an Australian New 3DS for our coin shop courtesy of GAME! The price will be set at 50,000 Coins! Wink

on February 16th 2015, 11:32 am
Rukiafan wrote:W00t I just got an Australian New 3DS for our coin shop courtesy of GAME! The price will be set at 50,000 Coins! Wink

Wow! Does anyone from Australia have that many coins?
Admin
View user profile

on February 16th 2015, 11:40 am
Nobody does, so if @GamerZack87 @Aussiegamer or any other member wants to get it they'll have to actively work for it! Technically with 50 friend requests accepted 20 posts per day and at least 100 liked posts 20 thanked posts and logging in everyday it's possible to obtain 50,000 coins from 0 coins in a single year, and some members already have 30,000+ coins, so...Wink

on February 16th 2015, 3:52 pm
I thought I was still dreaming for a second! Is this for real?! Surprised

*Squidkid Shorts
(My deepest apologies to you all...lol jk) Razz

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Previous Episode: S04E05 The Turquoise and the Dracquan
Next Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Admin
View user profile

on February 16th 2015, 6:44 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
GamerZack87 wrote:I thought I was still dreaming for a second! Is this for real?! Surprised
Yes it is. Wink

on February 16th 2015, 6:52 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
I'm going to purchase the New 3DS reward soon! :-D
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum