Go down
Admin
View user profile

The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard!

on January 30th 2015, 9:04 pm
The launch of the New 3DS has nearly arrived in North America so it's time to hop aboard the hype train! All aboard W00t! Wink

Re: The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard!

on January 30th 2015, 9:40 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Getting mine soon! I hope this means the 3DS has a few more years in it before the handheld/home console hybrid comes out

on January 31st 2015, 11:35 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Too bad the investors want Nintendo to release the new handheld and console next year. Thank god they aren't the people in charge. victory

on January 31st 2015, 9:52 pm
I already have the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate limited edition New 3DS pre-ordered! =)
Is anyone else picking up the MH4U New 3DS Limited Edition?

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

on January 31st 2015, 10:02 pm
Next day off I HAVE to order my 128GB micro SD Card so it can get here by the 14th... I bought a normal 128GB back in Aug. (2 weeks before Nintendo announced the NEW 3DS and it's micro SD cards only...)

on January 31st 2015, 11:13 pm
Even though I'm in a country in which New 3DS consoles are already available, I have yet to be able to get one. Therefore, I would like one ticket to board the N3DS HypExpress!

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on February 13th 2015, 5:44 pm
Who purchased a New 3DS today?! I didn't because I can't afford one, but what about you guys? Wink

on February 13th 2015, 6:25 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:Who purchased a New 3DS today?! I didn't because I can't afford one, but what about you guys? Smile

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on February 13th 2015, 6:31 pm
@DigiDestined wrote:I already have the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate limited edition New 3DS pre-ordered! =)
Is anyone else picking up the MH4U New 3DS Limited Edition?

I am but it won't get here till Monday and it's only an hour away!Sad
Admin
View user profile

on February 13th 2015, 6:47 pm
The Majora's Mask New 3DS looks awesome, too bad the scalpers are ruining a bunch of people's day. Neutral

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum