Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard!

+13
Aussiegamer
Haseo
Fox_McCloud
Bazooka
Bit-Trip
Sneaker
FM_Alchemist
Tech101
TheGingerDoctor
DigiDestined
SuperVash
KokorOtaku
KeAfan7
17 posters
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard! Empty The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard!

January 30th 2015, 9:04 pm
The launch of the New 3DS has nearly arrived in North America so it's time to hop aboard the hype train! All aboard W00t! Wink

The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard! 19654

The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard! 87457210

The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard! Empty Re: The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard!

January 30th 2015, 9:40 pm
Getting mine soon! I hope this means the 3DS has a few more years in it before the handheld/home console hybrid comes out

The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard! Empty Re: The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard!

January 31st 2015, 11:35 am
Too bad the investors want Nintendo to release the new handheld and console next year. Thank god they aren't the people in charge. victory

The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard! FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!

January 31st 2015, 9:52 pm
I already have the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate limited edition New 3DS pre-ordered! =)
Is anyone else picking up the MH4U New 3DS Limited Edition?

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 31st 2015, 10:02 pm
Next day off I HAVE to order my 128GB micro SD Card so it can get here by the 14th... I bought a normal 128GB back in Aug. (2 weeks before Nintendo announced the NEW 3DS and it's micro SD cards only...)

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

January 31st 2015, 11:13 pm
Even though I'm in a country in which New 3DS consoles are already available, I have yet to be able to get one. Therefore, I would like one ticket to board the N3DS HypExpress!

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 13th 2015, 5:44 pm
Who purchased a New 3DS today?! I didn't because I can't afford one, but what about you guys? Wink

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 13th 2015, 6:25 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:Who purchased a New 3DS today?! I didn't because I can't afford one, but what about you guys? Smile

Tech101
Tech101

February 13th 2015, 6:31 pm
DigiDestined wrote:I already have the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate limited edition New 3DS pre-ordered! =)
Is anyone else picking up the MH4U New 3DS Limited Edition?

I am but it won't get here till Monday and it's only an hour away!Sad
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 13th 2015, 6:47 pm
The Majora's Mask New 3DS looks awesome, too bad the scalpers are ruining a bunch of people's day. Neutral

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 13th 2015, 8:13 pm
Rukiafan wrote:The Majora's Mask New 3DS looks awesome, too bad the scalpers are ruining a bunch of people's day. Neutral
Eh, I just ignore 'em. There's a reason why their consoles don't really sell too often, and it's a simple one: people generally have something called common sense. If resellers charge double or even triple for something rare, people won't buy. And if people don't buy...

FM_Alchemist
FM_Alchemist

February 14th 2015, 5:09 pm
When does the New 3DS launch in North America?

February 14th 2015, 6:00 pm
FM_Alchemist wrote:When does the New 3DS launch in North America?

Really? Lol, yesterday.
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

February 14th 2015, 6:35 pm
Still not going to get it while my original 3DS is still working. Or a real killer app is coming exclusive to the New 3DS. Xenoblade isn't that for me, but I can't see them bring out Mario or other first party games exclusive to the New 3DS. Not with the huge originel 3DS and 2DS user base. Still feels like a DSi like for me.
Bit-Trip
Bit-Trip

February 15th 2015, 11:11 am
Gamestop cancelled my pre order for my Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate limited edition New 3DS. Sad
Bazooka
Bazooka

February 15th 2015, 11:17 am
Bit-Trip wrote:Gamestop cancelled my pre order for my Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate limited edition New 3DS. Sad
That unfortunate. Sad
Tech101
Tech101

February 15th 2015, 11:22 am
Bit-Trip wrote:Gamestop cancelled my pre order for my Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate limited edition New 3DS. Sad

Did they give you a reason or any type of compensation for your troubles because that's ridiculous!
Bit-Trip
Bit-Trip

February 15th 2015, 11:25 am
Tech101 wrote:

Did they give you a reason or any type of compensation for your troubles because that's ridiculous!
No. They didn't even return my $5 that they charged me to pre order the game. Sad
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 15th 2015, 11:30 am
Bit-Trip wrote:
Tech101 wrote:

No. They didn't even return my $5 that they charged me to pre order the game. Sad
The same thing has happened to me when dealing with them awhile back. I'd strongly urge Gamestop customers not to pre-order anything from them because you will lose your $5 pre-order charge if your pre-order gets cancelled. Twisted Evil

Fox_McCloud
Fox_McCloud

February 15th 2015, 11:41 am
I have mine pre ordered from GAME, but its still not in stock. Sad
Is the New 3DS hard to find elsewhere?

February 15th 2015, 11:49 am
Fox_McCloud wrote:I have mine pre ordered from GAME, but its still not in stock. Sad
As far as I can tell it's sold out just about everywhere.
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 15th 2015, 3:35 pm
Rukiafan wrote:
Bit-Trip wrote:
Tech101 wrote:

The same thing has happened to me when dealing with them awhile back. I'd strongly urge Gamestop customers not to pre-order anything from them because you will lose your $5 pre-order charge if your pre-order gets cancelled. Twisted Evil
Really? GameStop charges a $5 fee for preorders in the US?! Our version of GameStop (EB Games) doesn't charge any fees for preorders or laybys, though they do require a minimum deposit. But not refunding the fee because they  cancelled it is downright (endless string of insults and mild swears aimed at GameStop removed) cinnamon toast! >: (
Haseo wrote:"]
Fox_McCloud wrote:I have mine pre ordered from GAME, but its still not in stock. Sad
Wow, that's unfortunate. The New 3DS has been in abundance here since it launched, and that's even with the exports to Europe. I hope your preorder arrives soon, @Fox_McCloud. Sad

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 15th 2015, 5:48 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:
Rukiafan wrote:
Bit-Trip wrote:
Tech101 wrote:

Really? GameStop charges a $5 fee for preorders in the US?! Our version of GameStop (EB Games) doesn't charge any fees for preorders or laybys, though they do require a minimum deposit. But not refunding the fee because they  cancelled it is downright (endless string of insults and mild swears aimed at GameStop removed) cinnamon toast! >: (
Haseo wrote:"]
Wow, that's unfortunate. The New 3DS has been in abundance here since it launched, and that's even with the exports to Europe. I hope your preorder arrives soon, @Fox_McCloud. Sad
The $5 is the minimum deposit, but for some reason Gamestop won't give you back the $5 if your pre-order is cancelled. The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard! 1625187496

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 15th 2015, 10:25 pm
I have a NEW 3DS, but can transfer anything over until my micro SD card comes fixed in the mail... Hopefuly by March

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 16th 2015, 11:29 am
W00t I just got an Australian New 3DS for our coin shop courtesy of GAME! The price will be set at 50,000 Coins! Wink

Tech101
Tech101

February 16th 2015, 11:32 am
Rukiafan wrote:W00t I just got an Australian New 3DS for our coin shop courtesy of GAME! The price will be set at 50,000 Coins! Wink

Wow! Does anyone from Australia have that many coins?
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 16th 2015, 11:40 am
Nobody does, so if @GamerZack87 @Aussiegamer or any other member wants to get it they'll have to actively work for it! Technically with 50 friend requests accepted 20 posts per day and at least 100 liked posts 20 thanked posts and logging in everyday it's possible to obtain 50,000 coins from 0 coins in a single year, and some members already have 30,000+ coins, so...Wink

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 16th 2015, 3:52 pm
I thought I was still dreaming for a second! Is this for real?! Surprised

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 16th 2015, 6:44 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:I thought I was still dreaming for a second! Is this for real?! Surprised
Yes it is. Wink

Aussiegamer
Aussiegamer

February 16th 2015, 6:52 pm
I'm going to purchase the New 3DS reward soon! :-D
Tech101
Tech101

February 16th 2015, 6:54 pm
Aussiegamer wrote:I'm going to purchase the New 3DS reward soon! :-D

You are like almost there, congrats!
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 16th 2015, 7:48 pm
I just noticed Aussiegamer's Coin count. It looks like he has me beat! A pre-emptive congratulations to you, sir. Wink

Tech101
Tech101

February 17th 2015, 8:40 am
I finally got my MH4U system yesterday. Love this thing as the 3d no longer is just there but it feels more like a solid image now. Like a standard thing that the graphics should always look this way.
Tsubasa
Tsubasa

February 17th 2015, 12:49 pm
I can't find a New 3DS anywhere. Sad
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 18th 2015, 6:01 pm
Drat. Between BurstDashV8's visit in a couple months' time, my trip to see him a few months after that and my studies in the second half of the year, I don't see any way that I could get myself a New 3DS this year. It's a real blow to the (insert sensitive body part here) since I was really pumped to try Xenoblade Chronicles for the first time. Oh well, I guess there's always next year... Neutral

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 18th 2015, 9:53 pm
Glad I pick mine up when I did, since it's very rare in the US now... I just have to wait till I get my SD Card repaired

Admin
Super Coinage!

February 19th 2015, 12:46 pm
There aren't any New 3DS consoles anywhere in my state! Prinny

The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard! Star_o10
ToughGamer
ToughGamer

February 19th 2015, 11:35 pm
Staroceancrazy wrote:There aren't any New 3DS consoles anywhere in my state! Prinny
I don't think that there are any in the country right now.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

February 20th 2015, 2:16 pm
This port strike is annoying Exclamation

The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard! Star_o10
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 21st 2015, 12:28 pm
How's the 3D compared to the "old 3DS"?

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 21st 2015, 6:22 pm
I'm still 16,500 Coins away from being able to get the New 3DS. That's, what, 1,000 posts? 2,000?

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 21st 2015, 6:32 pm
@Rukia there's a little glare still, but it's a HUGE improvement for sure

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 21st 2015, 7:43 pm
So which model and colour do each of you have?

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 21st 2015, 7:56 pm
None, but I might try to get the Pearl White model for Christmas. Wink

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 21st 2015, 7:57 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:I'm still 16,500 Coins away from being able to get the New 3DS. That's, what, 1,000 posts? 2,000?
You've already gained 142 coins in the past 12 hours. Wink

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 21st 2015, 7:58 pm
White is my first choice of colour, so I hope that I earn enough Coins to redeem for the one in the Coin Shop! Otherwise, I can forget about buying one this year.

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 21st 2015, 7:58 pm
Rukiafan wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:I'm still 16,500 Coins away from being able to get the New 3DS. That's, what, 1,000 posts? 2,000?
You've already gained 142 coins in the past 12 hours. Wink
Already?! Surprised

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 21st 2015, 8:00 pm
I have red since its my favorite color... Also my SD card should be in the mail on Monday, so I might have everything on my NEW 3DS by Monday night

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 21st 2015, 8:01 pm
passioNATE wrote:@Rukia there's a little glare still, but it's a HUGE improvement for sure
That's good to know! Wink

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 21st 2015, 8:03 pm
Rukiafan wrote:
passioNATE wrote:@Rukia there's a little glare still, but it's a HUGE improvement for sure
That's good to know! Wink
Indeed. In the end I didn't like the 3D effect on the traditional 3DS, so hopefully I find the New 3DS is much more to my tastes.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)