Go down

Re: The Official New 3DS Hype Train Thread! All Aboard!

on February 13th 2015, 8:13 pm
Rukiafan wrote:The Majora's Mask New 3DS looks awesome, too bad the scalpers are ruining a bunch of people's day. Neutral
Eh, I just ignore 'em. There's a reason why their consoles don't really sell too often, and it's a simple one: people generally have something called common sense. If resellers charge double or even triple for something rare, people won't buy. And if people don't buy...

*Squidkid Shorts
(My deepest apologies to you all...lol jk) Razz

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Previous Episode: S04E05 The Turquoise and the Dracquan
Next Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast

on February 14th 2015, 5:09 pm
When does the New 3DS launch in North America?

on February 14th 2015, 6:00 pm
@FM_Alchemist wrote:When does the New 3DS launch in North America?

Really? Lol, yesterday.
Admin
View user profile

on February 14th 2015, 6:35 pm
Still not going to get it while my original 3DS is still working. Or a real killer app is coming exclusive to the New 3DS. Xenoblade isn't that for me, but I can't see them bring out Mario or other first party games exclusive to the New 3DS. Not with the huge originel 3DS and 2DS user base. Still feels like a DSi like for me.

on February 15th 2015, 11:11 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Gamestop cancelled my pre order for my Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate limited edition New 3DS. Sad

on February 15th 2015, 11:17 am
@Bit-Trip wrote:Gamestop cancelled my pre order for my Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate limited edition New 3DS. Sad
That unfortunate. Sad

on February 15th 2015, 11:22 am
@Bit-Trip wrote:Gamestop cancelled my pre order for my Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate limited edition New 3DS. Sad

Did they give you a reason or any type of compensation for your troubles because that's ridiculous!

on February 15th 2015, 11:25 am
@Tech101 wrote:

Did they give you a reason or any type of compensation for your troubles because that's ridiculous!
No. They didn't even return my $5 that they charged me to pre order the game. Sad
Admin
View user profile

on February 15th 2015, 11:30 am
@Bit-Trip wrote:
@Tech101 wrote:

No. They didn't even return my $5 that they charged me to pre order the game. Sad
The same thing has happened to me when dealing with them awhile back. I'd strongly urge Gamestop customers not to pre-order anything from them because you will lose your $5 pre-order charge if your pre-order gets cancelled. Twisted Evil

on February 15th 2015, 11:41 am
I have mine pre ordered from GAME, but its still not in stock. Sad
Is the New 3DS hard to find elsewhere?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum