View previous topicView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8689
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com
Famicom Samurai!

The Mysterious Murasame Castle was originally released on the Famicom console in Japan in 1986, but was never originally localized in the western hemisphere. The franchise made its first western appearance as a minigame in Nintendo Land in late 2012 and the Famicom title finally released in Europe back in May of this year as a 3DS VC import title! Now we have confirmation that the game is headed to the North American 3DS eshop on August 7th for $4.99!

Do you have any interest in this import title and would you like to see more import titles released on the service? Let us know in our comments below!

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

I hope we get even more imports, the original wii had quite a few gems like sin and punishment, maybe we'll even get games like X, For the frog the bell tolls, and darn I say it OUENDAN! (btw Ouendan is my favorite import DS title)
It appears that import titles are returning to the VC service! Last week North America got Ufouria which wasn't originally released in the region and next week this game is going to be released. Smile
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum