View previous topicView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8689
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com
____________________________________________________________________________________

Virtual Console Overload!

According to listings on Nintendo of America's website and ESRB ratings it looks like tomorrow we'll be getting not one, not two, and not even three Virtual Console games for the Wii U, but four! We can't remember the last time this many games released on the same week on the service in the North American region, but it's been a long, long time!

The games that will be releasing tomorrow are Megaman Zero 4 (GBA) , both GBA versions of Megaman Battle Network 5, and Super Mario Galaxy (Wii Classic)

Are you excited about this week's eShop line-up? Remember The Temple of Yog released earlier today and we're also getting Minecraft on the eShop tomorrow as well! Anyways, let us know in our comment section below!

Sources: Nintendo Life and Nintendo Everything.

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

well I plan on downloading Galaxy and Zero 4 at least... I wonder if Zero Collection will come in Mega May then?
Super Mario Galaxy and New Super Mario Bros. Wii are listed for next week now! Very Happy
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum