Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Clαππαd
Clαππαd
A few changes

photo a10ece2f-3904-484a-89f3-56b8e259788e_zpse80ea17c.jpg

With the flexible OS of the 3DS and Wii U Nintendo can finally make big changes to their consoles even after their release and make things that weren't initially possible quite possible and we've seen this happen several times already with the October 2013 update being one of the best examples of this.

That said today I spotted an update for Miiverse when I tried to access it and the update has made a few minor changes to the software. Here is the official announcement from Miiverse:

There has been an update to Miiverse today. This update only affects the Wii U version of Miiverse, bringing it in line with the Nintendo 3DS version.

1) The button for reloading is no longer the L Button. From now on, use the Y Button to reload the current page.

2) We've added a new feature. When a community is open, you can use the L/R Buttons to quickly move up and down between posts.

While not big these changes would not have been possible on previous Nintendo hardware.

What do you think about the changes the update has made to Miiverse? Please comment below!

Comments

Aqua Cherry Blossom
February 5th 2014, 1:23 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
I didn't even notice the changes lol. Laughing
KingreX32
same. Come to think of it I havent used my PS3 or WiiU is a few weeks due to my job search.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)