Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

The Super Mario Sunshine fan thread! Empty The Super Mario Sunshine fan thread!

May 1st 2011, 1:30 pm
I've heard so many people say that Sunshine is the worst Mario game ever released on a home console.

Well I disagree,it's one of the most unique Mario titles,and I think the gameplay is some of the best seen in any 3d platforming game!

What are your thoughts about Super Mario Sunshine Question
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

The Super Mario Sunshine fan thread! Empty Re: The Super Mario Sunshine fan thread!

May 2nd 2011, 3:01 am
I have Sunshine and I liked it, still need to continue with this game though. It's a long time since I started it.
Warlock in love
Warlock in love

The Super Mario Sunshine fan thread! Empty It's good fun!

May 2nd 2011, 3:26 am
It's a great game in it's own right,but I like Galaxy much more Wink

The Super Mario Sunshine fan thread! Empty Re: The Super Mario Sunshine fan thread!

June 22nd 2011, 1:34 am
to be honest its not a bad game. i guess people think so because they think its childish to cleaning grafitis and killing enemies that its not originally from super mario games. of course galaxy is way better of many reasons but i think people should give it a try. sunshine is a good game. its not like hotel mario. remind me that im gonna blow that game later

my friends code:
super smash bros brawl = 2838-4154-7461
mario kart wii = 2622-9874-2387
mario striker super charged = 3010-2663-2823

The Super Mario Sunshine fan thread! Silks_11
The Super Mario Sunshine fan thread! Orihim10
The Super Mario Sunshine fan thread! Navi
Marioman18
Marioman18

July 2nd 2011, 12:48 pm
Sunshine is good,not the best mario game,but still good nonetheless!

The Super Mario Sunshine fan thread! Pbucket
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)