Go down

Super Mario Maker level sharing thread

on July 2nd 2016, 12:31 am
I'm shocked there isn't a level sharing thread for SMM on this website so here ya go! Very Happy

Re: Super Mario Maker level sharing thread

on July 7th 2016, 1:08 am
I'd be happy to share some of my custom creations, but I have absolutely no idea how to do so without first uploading them to Course World. (And I have over 50 of them so far, with varying levels of quality...)

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne
Admin
View user profile

on July 9th 2016, 8:45 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Wait what?! I think we need to add some script to our website to allow level sharing for Super Mario Maker on our website @StarOceanCrazy! xD

on July 12th 2016, 4:30 am
That'd be amazing, @Ichigofan! Very Happy

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum