Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (Bros.)

+8
ShanaNoShakugan
DigiDestined
Amufungal
Aqua Cherry Blossom
KeAfan7
Clαππαd
KokorOtaku
NINTENBRO
12 posters
Go down
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (Bros.)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (Bros.)

August 24th 2013, 11:12 am
Are there any things that can be missed if you're not careful?

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (Bros.)  - Page 2 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (Bros.)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (Bros.)

August 24th 2013, 3:08 pm
There are beans buried all over the island that separately increase Mario & Luigi's stat's. They're exactly hidden, but some exploration is needed to locate them. I guess you could consider them missable, since they're completely optional.

August 24th 2013, 3:09 pm
Is Bowser good or mean in game?

NINTENBRO

August 24th 2013, 3:17 pm
He's mean.

Admin

September 11th 2013, 1:52 pm
I'm really enjoying this game.
Megatron2000
Megatron2000

September 11th 2013, 2:25 pm
Does Bowser become an ally at some point during this game? Megatron Happy

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (Bros.)  - Page 2 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 25th 2013, 8:18 pm
^ No, I don't think so. I'm still only at the summit of Mount Pajamaja, though. It's one of the best games on 3DS, I can tell you that.

September 26th 2013, 8:55 am
Have you reached the boss of Mount Pajamaja yet? I cannot figure out a few of the puzzles in the area. Neutral
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 26th 2013, 1:33 pm
^ I'll most likely reach the boss sometime tonight or tomorrow night. I've been taking my time with this game, because I'm enjoying it so much. Which is what I usually tend to do with games I don't want to end. Very Happy

October 15th 2013, 12:15 pm
Tinglemaster wrote:Have you reached the boss of Mount Pajamaja yet? I cannot figure out a few of the puzzles in the area. Neutral
I've defeated the boss at Mount Pajama'ja. I'm currently searching for Dream Points at Driftwood Shore, and I've already found three of them.

October 15th 2013, 12:19 pm
Has anyone noticed that some enemies glow and are much more difficult to beat?
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 16th 2013, 12:24 pm
^ Nope, I haven't encountered any enemies that glow yet. Although, I'm still in the process of hiding Princess Peach from Bowser.

October 23rd 2013, 12:48 pm
I'm currently expanding the dream world at Driftwood Shore, and I just need the third and final dream egg. This hasn't been my favorite area of the game, so far. The dream world sections have been fun, though.

November 6th 2013, 3:32 pm
Is this game as story driven as previous Mario and Luigi games?

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (Bros.)  - Page 2 Opb10
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 7th 2013, 1:37 pm
^ I'm not sure, because this is the first M&L game I've played. Maybe one of our other members happens to know.

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

November 7th 2013, 1:45 pm
Mario and Luigi were full-blown RPG's in the vein of Super Mario RPG, so the were quite story-driven, I don't know about Dream Team though?

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (Bros.)  - Page 2 19654

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (Bros.)  - Page 2 87457210

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (Bros.)  - Page 2 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 16th 2013, 2:36 pm
Nobody is talking about this game at any of the forums I visit. What's up with that? I love this game, and so should everybody else. Very Happy

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)