Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 5:27 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
The Undead Have Died...

photo 650x6_zps1c554388.jpg

We have some unfortunate news to report as Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot has recently announced that a sequel of ZombiU is not even desired, so there are absolutely no plans for a sequel to one of the most successful third party titles on the Wii U. His reasons were that the title did not net the company any profit.

Are you disappointed by this news? Let us know in our comments!

Don't forget to read also

https://www.wiiwarewave.com/t3484-twitter-zombiu-sequel-has-been-confirmed

Ubisoft Says ZombiU 2 Is Not Going To Happen. 19654

Ubisoft Says ZombiU 2 Is Not Going To Happen. 87457210

Ubisoft Says ZombiU 2 Is Not Going To Happen. Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Amufungal
That is disheartening Sad
KingreX32
that sucks
Talesfanatic
July 9th 2013, 6:58 pmTalesfanatic
What a bummer. Sad
visicalc
This was a really stupid decision by Ubisoft. The Wii U is a relatively new console which hasn't had time to sell a lot of units yet. Even if everyone who owned a Wii U had bought a copy of the game it probably wouldn't have made a profit. I'm sure if they did bring out a sequel in a few years they'd make a profit due to the increase in console sales.
NINTENBRO
July 13th 2013, 2:29 pmNINTENBRO
The customer base just isn't there, and it's pretty much Nintendo's own fault. They've promised so much for the WiiU that still hasn't been delivered upon. I'm sure the delay on Pikmin 3 isn't helping to sell anymore consoles either. I think Nintendo rushed way too much to get the WiiU out on store shelves, and now that's hurting sales all around.
KeAfan7
I understand, but these third parties need to realize that they also need to chip-in and support the console in order for it to become more popular, though I admit that Ubisoft has been good to the console, it cannot single-handedly support the Wii U as its only major third party developer. It's a bad situation and even though Nintendo is partially at fault, third parties such as EA and Square Enix who have little interest in the console are even more at fault. EA has decided to throw the Wii U a few more titles, but the lack of Square Enix's, EA's, Konami's, or Capcom's presence is really harming the console and preventing many from purchasing a Wii U.
KingreX32
July 15th 2013, 7:55 amKingreX32
Hopefully they decided to release a Multi Platform version in the future. Hopefully that will make sales increase.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)