Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Co-founder of Renegade Kid Jools Watsham has revealed the upcoming content for Mutant Mudds will be exclusively available on the WiiU.

Mutant Mudds Deluxe Content Exclusive To WiiU Wii-u1

Directly from Jools Watsham's Twitter
"The current plan is to make the Wii U content exclusive to the Wii U."

Source: Click here

Comments

KeAfan7
January 2nd 2013, 5:58 pmKeAfan7
That's good, but I won't be getting my Wii U back from Nintendo until late February or early March which is a ridiculously long wait for repairs. Sad
NINTENBRO
January 2nd 2013, 6:10 pmNINTENBRO
They need to include exclusive content; otherwise, there would be no incentive to download Mutant Mudds on the WiiU. The stereosscopic 3D effects made Mutant Mudds the kind of game it is. I don't think I'd be able to fully enjoy the game now, if it wasn't in 3D.
Biorn the Viking
January 2nd 2013, 6:29 pmBiorn the Viking
Rukiafan wrote:That's good, but I won't be getting my Wii U back from Nintendo until late February or early March which is a ridiculously long wait for repairs. Sad

I'm guessing one of the system updates are to blame? Sorry to hear that Rukia! >.<

Nintenbro wrote:They need to include exclusive content; otherwise, there would be no incentive to download Mutant Mudds on the WiiU. The stereosscopic 3D effects made Mutant Mudds the kind of game it is. I don't think I'd be able to fully enjoy the game now, if it wasn't in 3D.

Agreed. They need to add in those extras to give purpose for a purchase.
Marth
I suppose it's a good thing I never bothered to buy it on iOS or 3DS yet. 3D effects in 2D platformers don't do it for me (unless the game is Gunman Clive) so I think I can survive without that.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)