Go down

Where you have gotten the most Street Passes? Empty Where you have gotten the most Street Passes?

on November 30th 2012, 8:14 pm
The most I got in one day was at Gamestop on Halloween. |D

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Where you have gotten the most Street Passes? 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592

Where you have gotten the most Street Passes? Empty Re: Where you have gotten the most Street Passes?

on November 30th 2012, 8:18 pm
Disneyland hands down!

Where you have gotten the most Street Passes? Empty Re: Where you have gotten the most Street Passes?

on November 30th 2012, 10:44 pm
Strangely the answer is my home which is located next to a mall. lol!

Where you have gotten the most Street Passes? 010

on December 1st 2012, 8:00 am
apperantly the wiiu also has a spotpass feature. How it works, i dont know.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Where you have gotten the most Street Passes? Captaincanucksigcopy

on December 1st 2012, 12:22 pm
The Wii U eshop will have some games that can be played without the console so your tablet will most likely gather information while you play those games wherever you go. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Sneaker
Admin
View user profile

on December 9th 2012, 6:01 pm
Summer holiday in Paris.

on December 9th 2012, 6:29 pm
Target. THe day after Christmas last year I got like 8 street passes.

on December 9th 2012, 11:26 pm
Chicago, I wanna go back, either that or Id go to Tokyo to get some

on January 3rd 2013, 12:10 pm
Managed to get the full 10 at a mall the other day (including a Japanese StreetPasser with Animal Crossing). It probably helped that it was Christmas shopping season and many youngsters were sitting around on benches waiting for their parents.

on January 4th 2013, 7:27 pm
Anime Boston I get tons

on January 4th 2013, 8:46 pm
At my local Japanese Ramen Shop today 10 Street Passes in one hour including 7 Japanese Street Passes!

on January 4th 2013, 11:35 pm
I got 4 today when I went to the How to Train a Dragon Live Spectacular. Two of them were from states I didnt have yet.

on January 4th 2013, 11:45 pm
@Tasuki: Nice!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum