Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 5:27 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Three variations of Yoshi will be available for players, each with its own set of unique powers. Players will also go through pre-selected packs of levels in Boost Rush Mode with limited amount of lives.

More Super Mario Bros U Details 331630

Yoshi variation details: Pink Yoshi can take Mario higher than the flying suit, but doesn't help with horizontal movement. Gold Yoshi lights up the area and stuns nearby enemies. Blue Yoshi can eat bricks. For more details, click here

Last edited by Ultanium on September 11th 2012, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comments

KokorOtaku
September 11th 2012, 9:12 amKokorOtaku
I love the looks of this game already
Sneaker
September 11th 2012, 12:02 pmSneaker
This game is gonna be gorgeous on a TV in HD. But gameplay wise I fear this will just be another New Super Mario Bros game. Just a big of a disappointment like the 3DS game. But I do like the idea of the Rush mode.
Anonymous
September 11th 2012, 12:51 pmGuest
I don't understand why people are split down the middle with the New Super Mario Bros. series?
It's like half of us love the series and the other half hates the series.
Sneaker
September 11th 2012, 1:45 pmSneaker
I think that's way too black and white. I enjoyed the 3DS game a lot. But I still think it's a lazy game and way too easy.
Tasuki
September 11th 2012, 3:00 pmTasuki
Well I went into NSMB2 thinking it was going to be a disappointment and it turned out that I love it, so I will probably try and do that with this game as well. But I have to say its hard to do that when hearing news like this. So far this is the reason I will be getting a Wii U.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)