Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 5:27 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Endgame Studios developer, Grant Davies emphasizes their interest in expanding the Fractured Soul universe and hopes to support the Nintendo 3DS eShop in the future, if Fractured Soul sells well enough.

Endgame Studios: Fractured Soul Sequel & Interested In More eShop Support Fractured_soul_logo

"I think download is great—a way to connect directly with gamers and a way to provide a really good value offering to gamers too. Download is definitely where we want to be. I'd like to think we'll be across more platforms than only Nintendo in the future. I do hope that Fractured Soul sells well enough to justify 3DS as a viable platform in its own right, because I do think it's a cool platform, and it would be good to be able to continue to support it. As for future projects—well, somewhere along this crazy journey we realised that the reason Fractured Soul is a platforming game is because we naturally enjoy these games, and naturally want to design this type of game. So whatever we do in the future, it will likely be in the platforming genre. We're all hoping, though, that Fractured Soul can do well enough to justify us doing more with it. There is lot left to explore in Fractured Soul yet!"

Source: Click here

Comments

NINTENBRO
Sounds like the guy has some really solid ideas for future entries in the Fractured Soul series. Although, I'm really not much of a sidescrolling shoot'm up fan myself. It's still great to see developers take this much pride in producing videogames and making sure to carefully oversee the entire development process. Remind anybody of Miyamoto? You know you can usually expect to receive a quality game, when the developers are actually concerned about their image and their reputation as well.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)