Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Capcom has posted multiple direct-feed screens of their newly announced Ace Attorney 5 for the Nintendo 3DS. Below is also an image of the mysterious girl in yellow that was mentioned earlier.

Ace Attorney 5 - Screens & Official Site Img_girl_pict01

The official site is also up and running with plenty of screens for your viewing pleasure: Click here

Last edited by Ultanium on September 6th 2012, 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Comments

ToughGamer
September 6th 2012, 2:20 amToughGamer
The graphics are noticeably better than those of the DS games.
Sneaker
September 8th 2012, 3:39 pmSneaker
Can't wait for this one. I love the Ace Attorney serie. I still think back with fond memories to the kick ass music in the courtroom. Especially in the first game in the series.
Tasuki
September 8th 2012, 6:57 pmTasuki
OMG I need to hurry up and play the other 3 games before this one comes out.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)