Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Ace Attorney fans rejoice! This week's Famitsu reveals the latest entry in the Ace Attorney series will hit the 3DS. Phoenix Wright is said to be the main character alongside a mysterious girl in yellow dress as his partner. Capcom has prepared a 15 minute demo ahead of the upcoming Tokyo Game Show.

Ace Attorney 5 for 3DS announced Aceattorney5logo_20704.nphd

Ace Attorney 5 is set one year after the events in Ace Attorney 4 as Phoenix Wright returns to being a lawyer. Images in the latest Famitsu point towards new gameplay elements. According to Famitsu, the game is due to release November 29. Hopefully this will be localised in due time. Check out the article for more details click here

Last edited by Ultanium on September 4th 2012, 8:42 pm; edited 5 times in total

Comments

Anonymous
September 4th 2012, 6:43 pmGuest
This is a nice surprise! Smile
NINTENBRO
September 4th 2012, 6:51 pmNINTENBRO
Maybe I'll actually look into this, if I ever decide to download the first three games.
Tasuki
September 4th 2012, 7:17 pmTasuki
Awesome. I have only played the first one and I loved it. Looks like I am going to have to find the other 3 and play them before November.
KokorOtaku
September 4th 2012, 7:23 pmKokorOtaku
Awesome, I can't wait to see if I can download this to my 3DS
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)