Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 5:27 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO
As reported at GoNintendo.com

System: Wii
Release Date: Sep. 20, 2012
Number of Players: 1
Category: Action, Adventure
Developer: Nigoro
Publisher: EnjoyUp Games
Wii Points: 1,000

Are you ready to survive all types of traps and discover all the secrets of La-Mulana? La-Mulana is the most complete "archaeology action and adventure" game ever created.

Take control of Professor Lemeza and his inseparable whip to discover the mysteries of humanity! Face all types of traps, enemies and guardians in the greatest adventure ever created for WiiWare.

In La-Mulana you will explore vast temples and, most importantly, you will have the feeling of total immersion. Each mechanism, trap or puzzle you solve will be a great acheivement.

Features:
-The best "archaeology action and exploration" game.
-Over 40 hours of play.
-Hundreds of puzzles and secrets to be discovered.
-Wide variety of weapons and objects you can use.
-Use the "Mobile Super X" computer to run help software.
-Large quantity of enemies with spectacular guardians.

Let's thank RawmeatCowboy & GoNintendo for bringing such great news to our attention.

Are you as excited as I am, and will you be downloading La-Mulana this September? You're more than welcome to leave your thoughts in the comment's section below.

Last edited by Nintenbro on August 30th 2012, 12:24 am; edited 3 times in total

Comments

NINTENBRO
If one of our staff members could add some screenshots and maybe some logos to this article, and transfer it to the appropriate location, it would be much appreciated.
Anonymous
This is very exciting news! I love you
KeAfan7
La-Mulana is over 40 hours long? Surprised
NINTENBRO
Rukiafan, I was just as surprised myself, when I first read that.

Edit: Here's a link to the official website, if anyone happens to be interested.

http://la-mulana.com/en/
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)