Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor

Custom Theme Project - Community Input Welcome

+5
TheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
Biorn the Viking
Tasuki
Komicturtle
9 posters
Go down
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

Custom Theme Project - Community Input Welcome - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Theme Project - Community Input Welcome

September 6th 2012, 7:05 am

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Custom Theme Project - Community Input Welcome - Page 2 Captaincanucksigcopy
Komicturtle
Komicturtle

Custom Theme Project - Community Input Welcome - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Theme Project - Community Input Welcome

September 7th 2012, 6:28 pm
Update:

Well, this LaMulana theme isn't coming together as nicely as I'd it want to. And I'm referring to lack of art and media of the game. I have the top banner nailed though so here's a peek at it (still unfinished)
Custom Theme Project - Community Input Welcome - Page 2 LaMulanabannersample

I'll be prowling around some more to find more resources so I can crack down on this theme. I apologize if it's taking so long. But I want to spend as much time as possible to make the theme look as fabulous it can possibly be and improve on my Photoshop skills. I don't think my Castlevania theme was as polished as it should have been in retrospect. Bear with me!

NINTENBRO

September 7th 2012, 6:37 pm
We'll try to wait a little longer Komicturtle, but after that you're in trouble buddy. Ha! I'm just kidding. You should be good, as long as we don't reach our second anniversary first.

September 7th 2012, 6:41 pm
Yeah, it's a shame there isn't much up for the game. Lots of it are shoddy and aren't good. I love the character art. That stood out to me. I may have to track down some South American or African images since the game has that jungle-esque thing going on. I felt like sharing a piece of what I have so far. And even then it's not much.

KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

September 7th 2012, 6:50 pm
The banner looks nice! Wink

Custom Theme Project - Community Input Welcome - Page 2 19654

Custom Theme Project - Community Input Welcome - Page 2 87457210

Custom Theme Project - Community Input Welcome - Page 2 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 7th 2012, 6:57 pm
Maybe the theme's background could be like a picture of a clearing leading to a temple in the middle of the jungle. I know South America has some location's exactly like that, so you could probably locate a picture fairly easily.

September 7th 2012, 7:00 pm
@Rukia Thanks Smile

@Nintendbro
I was thinking of that, actually. I'll see what I can find and pick the best looking and best fitting. There's surely a lot out there. And I want the best.

KingreX32
Admin

September 10th 2012, 2:21 pm
Did you see my post. Its the first one on this page. I wanted your feedback

Komicturtle
Komicturtle

September 12th 2012, 6:08 pm
Sorry to keep you all waiting. This is what I have so far for the LaMulana Theme. It may not look much (because it really isn't), but because I'm so picky about how things turn out...

Custom Theme Project - Community Input Welcome - Page 2 LaMulanatheme

I don't want to say it's complete, but I don't want to say it's totally incomplete.. If that makes sense.

So, what do you guys think of it? Any other suggestions?

The bar beneath the banner is a simple placeholder to give me a rough idea of where it's supposed to be placed- parallel and all. Looking at it, it seems somewhat off center.

As for the background, I've made it darker than what it really is by changing contrast, brightness, saturation, etc. I think I got that all right. If you notice, there's a little sprite on a cliff I took from a sprite sheet (same goes for the news topic).

Again, sorry it took so long. Have been busy with other matters but this was real fun to put together. Let me know what you think!

Thanks. victory

NINTENBRO

September 12th 2012, 6:42 pm
I really like the background.

Admin

September 13th 2012, 11:38 am
I agree. Also check the topic again.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)