Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin
Written By KingreX32

Crysis 3 Developers Working Closely With Nintendo  Crytek

It seems that Crytek, the developers behind the Crysis Series, are working closely with Nintendo. What they are working on is still a mystery but many speculate it to be the WiiU version of Crysis 3; despite Crytek's Development Director Rasmus Højengaards very blunt Statement back in April that there is

"not a fat chance of Crysis coming to Wii U."

In a recent interview with Computer and Videogames Crytek Producer Mike Read stated

"I wouldn't say no chance. I mean the Wii U still doesn't have any kind of release date attached to it at this point. Who knows what the future will bring with it. “I can definitely say that we are working with Nintendo, and that's about all I can say on that front. I wouldn't rule it out, but there has really been no official releases associated with the Wii U yet, and given that we're releasing Crysis in an eight month time period in February of 2013, we can't play off of what their schedules are".

Looking At his statement it’s either that he isn’t sure of what he is saying or he’s not a very good liar. He repeats himself like three times. Something tells me that we shouldn’t take what he says to heart. Although it is very annoying that Nintendo hasn’t released a price or release date for the WiiU that is no excuse not the release the game on the console. Crysis 3 doesn’t have to be a launch title. He went on to say that

“I wouldn't rule it out, but you know, it is a possibility.”

With that above quote at least there is some hope (no matter how small) that WiiU owners just might be able to get their hands on the game. Later on in the Interview when asked “Are you a big believer in the second screen technologies?” he stated that

“in terms of the dual screen stuff, I personally believe it's a bit of a novelty at this point, and if I would to have to point at anything that really moves into next gen, I think it's cloud gaming”

You can read the full Interview here.

Like everything that has to do with the WiiU, nothing is set in stone. So don’t hold your breath for this one.

Source Computer and Videogames

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Crysis 3 Developers Working Closely With Nintendo  Captaincanucksigcopy
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Clαππαd
July 31st 2012, 11:29 amClαππαd
The secrecy surrounding the Wii U is driving me crazy. Laughing
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
July 31st 2012, 11:36 amRena Ryuugu Fanboy
Too many secrets. Mad
KingreX32
Its really annoying. Imagine how it is for developers.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)