Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Mutant Mudds Sequel Announce  KscdZ7amcq1I9Y3FX-yw7PFEJ79TS_-P

Mutant Mudds was the first Nintendo eShop title from Renegade Kid. Mutant Mudds is a platformer inspired by 8-bit and 16-bit designs and creative use in stereoscopic 3D such as the character, Max, jumps towards a platform from the background. Max must use his jetpack with limited airtime and make sure that to take down enemies with his water cannon so nothing can interfere with his jumps.

It's great news that Renegade Kid will be release a sequel to Mutant Mudds in 2013, hopefully the same month as it's predecessor which is late January. Fortunately, unlike the first game, the successor will include boss battles.

For North American 3DS owners, be sure to check a free demo of Mutant Mudds from the Nintendo eShop. Furthermore, Mutant Mudds will also be available in Europe on June 21 (next week). Expect more Renegade Kid’s original eShop titles, such as Bomb Monkey, before the release of Mutant Mudds 2.

Are you excited for more Mutant Mudds? Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Source: Nintendo World Report

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Amufungal
June 15th 2012, 11:29 amAmufungal
I loved the first Mutant Mudds so this is good news Smile
Megatron2000
June 15th 2012, 11:31 amMegatron2000
I didn't think a Mutant Mudds sequel would be announced so soon. |D
Aqua Cherry Blossom
June 15th 2012, 12:33 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
It's nice to see that Europe will be able to enjoy this 2-D romp. Smile
NINTENBRO
June 15th 2012, 1:10 pmNINTENBRO
I've only tried the demo, but I can already see why it deserves a sequel. I'm very glad Europe will finallly be able to experience Mutant Mudds. Now Europe really needs to receive, "Sakura Samurai". I'm actually surprised they haven't yet, because it's a first party game.

Eureka, it's actually a 2-D and 3-D platformer. Very Happy
PrinnyDood
June 15th 2012, 2:48 pmPrinnyDood
Can't wait! Mutant Mudds Sequel Announce  631737971
ZezHylia
June 15th 2012, 6:01 pmZezHylia
Looking forward to this game. Very Happy
Gekkouga-Senpai
June 23rd 2012, 9:54 amGekkouga-Senpai
Cool a sequel to one of the best eshop games!
FM_Alchemist
June 28th 2012, 11:07 amFM_Alchemist
Is there any other information available about Mutant Mudds 2 yet?
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)