Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin
Written By KingreX32

Project C.A.R.S. Will be coming to WiiU Project-Carslogo

Its official, Slightly Mad Studious gorgeous looking game Project C.A.R.S., will be making an appearance on Nintendo’s new home console. Project C.A.R.S. (Community Assisted Racing Sim) is an indie title being developed by Slightly Mad Studios; it is funded primarily through Community Donations. Members can purchase “Tool Packs” to invest in the game. Those who purchase tool packs are then able to give input and Ideas to the dev team; these people also get a share of the profits after the games release. A ballsy move if I’ve ever seen one.

Project C.A.R.S. Will be coming to WiiU ProjectCarsNintendo

On April 28th an image posted on their official Website showed some WiiU functionality, since all that was released was this one image (pictured below) and it contains all the functionality released there’s no point in typing it all out again

Project C.A.R.S. Will be coming to WiiU ProjectCarsWiiU

Personally I’m really interested in being able to use the screen in the WiiU controller as your rear-view mirror; the PSP has that same feature with certain PS3 racing games. On the negative side I’ am not liking the primary Input method which involves tilting the controller to drive; because the WiiU is Backward Compatible with all Wii Controllers you should have to option of using the Classic Controller or Wiimote and nunchuck. The game is still in development so many things can still change.
No release date for this game has been stated, although development is due to wrap up in March 2013.

Trailer

Sources Gameinformer, and Examiner

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Project C.A.R.S. Will be coming to WiiU Captaincanucksigcopy
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

ARF_Paula
April 29th 2012, 6:02 pmARF_Paula
I think this could wind up being an awesome indy game Very Happy
SkywardL
April 29th 2012, 6:08 pmSkywardL
Wow

This is an indie game Surprised
KingreX32
April 29th 2012, 8:13 pmKingreX32
yes it is. Impressive eh? Looks like a AAA title.
Biorn the Viking
April 30th 2012, 4:16 pmBiorn the Viking
Hard to believe that's an indie game. Looks really impressive.
Amufungal
April 30th 2012, 4:31 pmAmufungal
Wait this is an indie game? Surprised
KingreX32
May 1st 2012, 10:28 amKingreX32
yes
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)