Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor

Question of the moment do you dislike a particular game genre?

+5
Biorn the Viking
KingreX32
Staroceancrazy
SKTTR
DigiDestined
9 posters
Go down
gamerace
gamerace

Question of the moment do you dislike a particular game genre? - Page 1 Empty Re: Question of the moment do you dislike a particular game genre?

June 16th 2012, 8:08 pm
I dislike JRPGs for the most part but the Wii has had some brilliant ones recently (Xenoblade, The Last Story) and I love Fire Emblem.

Sports games in general I'm not fond of but will play once in a while. More likely to play Wii Sports though.

Action games - I find the fighting in such games repetitive and boring for the most part. Batman did a brilliant job of it though but then in that I got bored.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

Question of the moment do you dislike a particular game genre? - Page 1 Empty Re: Question of the moment do you dislike a particular game genre?

June 17th 2012, 11:07 am
Turn based RPGs for me. Yes I know Pokemon is considered a turn based RPG but Its bareable.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Question of the moment do you dislike a particular game genre? - Page 1 Captaincanucksigcopy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)