Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 5:27 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
eshop, and Gamestop Are A Powerful Combination!

Gamestop Now Offering eshop Download Tickets! GameStop-eShop

Gamestop is now selling download tickets for Pushmo, and Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins! The tickets are being sold at the same price as the games are on eshop!

Unfortunately these tickets are only being sold in the United States currently. What do you think, will this raise awareness of Nintendo's download shops?

Gamestop Now Offering eshop Download Tickets! 19654

Gamestop Now Offering eshop Download Tickets! 87457210

Gamestop Now Offering eshop Download Tickets! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Aqua Cherry Blossom
March 19th 2012, 2:47 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
I wish GAME was doing this as well, but I guess they wouldn't since the company is about to take the long nap lol.
Megatron2000
March 19th 2012, 3:21 pmMegatron2000
I wonder if more games will be offered soon?
Otaku
More stuffs at Gamestop Very Happy
Marth
This is good for those wanting to gift games to friends, since unfortunately, you can't gift games on the eShop. Other than that, there's not much point to this unless you have store credit and no retail games interest you.
Marioman18
March 20th 2012, 3:21 amMarioman18
Eureka wrote:I wish GAME was doing this as well, but I guess they wouldn't since the company is about to take the long nap lol.
Unless Gamestop buys GAME, in that case it is very possible that GAME would offer 3DS download tickets Cool
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)