Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Pit's wings are starting to burn up

Kid Icarus Gamestop Limited Time Only  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5--qGlMJYPnagC1XhnPeZ2l2v_436DtmeG033ZEUe6_hkNly6mg

You probably heard that Gamestop is selling download codes for 3D Classics: Kid Icarus for $5.99. Unless you had already recently went to the Nintendo 3DS website viewing the Latest Updates section, you probably didn't receive an important information that it's going to be a limited time only.

Kid Icarus Gamestop Limited Time Only  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDUrdUWLZDq7gp2qBBwuggNF9kePRGdzfQ-0xn18fH3a2G3MUR

If you previously decided of not purchase Kid Icarus: Uprising through pre-order but still have interest in experiencing the NES original in portable form, then head to your local Gamestop as soon as possible and they're selling them now.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Chrono_Cross
April 2nd 2012, 10:02 amChrono_Cross
Thanks for the heads up. Might have to go do that.
Amufungal
April 2nd 2012, 12:32 pmAmufungal
I already have the game with my Kid Icarus Uprising Smile
Marth
April 2nd 2012, 7:29 pmMarth
I didn't grab Uprising yet, so now I'm too late for the freebie. Guess I'll have to act while I can still get it.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)