Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor

Layton Phoenix and ______

+2
Warlock in love
Link_i_am
6 posters
Go down
Link_i_am
Link_i_am

Layton Phoenix and ______ Empty Layton Phoenix and ______

February 9th 2012, 3:34 pm
I know that waves of people love both the layton and ace attorney series but it seemed odd to me that layton is just teaming up with phoenix. I mean why not that penguin guy from thousand year door, or sissel from ghost trick, or maybe luigi (he's good at finding clues/keys and using logic [like randomly knowing facts in mario is missing]). So what i'm getting to is if you could put another detective-ish person in the game who would it be?
Warlock in love
Warlock in love

Layton Phoenix and ______ Empty Re: Layton Phoenix and ______

February 9th 2012, 3:41 pm
Inspector Gadget Very Happy

February 9th 2012, 6:51 pm
You said it yourself...Pennington, The Penguin with The Improbably Large Brain! Yes, I know the chance of that happening is less than 0, but I enjoyed that character in Thousand Year Door.

That said, I do think Phoenix is a pretty good fit for Layton. Phoenix does quite a bit of investigating at times.

February 9th 2012, 6:56 pm
I think I'll go with inspector Gadget too. Laughing
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

March 18th 2012, 9:31 pm
Pennington the penguin with the improbably large brain was a brilliant character in Paper Mario Thousand Year Door. I would love to see him as a recurring Nintendo character.

Layton Phoenix and ______ D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

March 19th 2012, 3:04 pm
Eureka wrote:Pennington the penguin with the improbably large brain was a brilliant character in Paper Mario Thousand Year Door. I would love to see him as a recurring Nintendo character.
He was the best new character in the entire Paper Mario series so far Very Happy

Layton Phoenix and ______ Star_o10
Anonymous

June 22nd 2012, 11:22 pm
Pennington the penguin was a wonderful character. I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)