Go down
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

The Chat Box is a Lonely Place - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chat Box is a Lonely Place

on February 29th 2012, 6:53 pm
Um....wanna chat?

Amufungal
Admin

The Chat Box is a Lonely Place - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chat Box is a Lonely Place

on March 6th 2012, 8:07 pm
Lets chat for a bit Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on March 10th 2012, 6:38 pm
I'm getting on the chatbox for a while, feel free to join me. Wink

Admin

on March 10th 2012, 7:45 pm
WiiAboutU why did you leave I was on typing my greeting when you suddenly left only 5 seconds after you logged in. Laughing

Admin

on March 12th 2012, 1:33 am
I'm logging onto Live Chat for awhile. The Chat Box is a Lonely Place - Page 3 631737971

Admin

on March 16th 2012, 9:15 pm
I'm on live chat in 3, 2, 1..... Wink

Admin

on April 3rd 2012, 3:20 pm
I'm logging on right now. Wink

on April 3rd 2012, 6:23 pm
Very lonely place indeed.

Admin

on April 3rd 2012, 6:25 pm
Sorry I cant use it. Whenever i try to it crashes the page im on.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

The Chat Box is a Lonely Place - Page 3 Captaincanucksigcopy
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on April 3rd 2012, 6:39 pm
Use your Wii. Wink
If it's just a disc drive problem you shouldn't have any problems with the internet browser. Of course this is assuming that you can connect to an unsecured usable network. Wink

Admin

on April 4th 2012, 5:23 pm
I cant remember theres no wireless internet where I live. And the router is too far away for a wired connection

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

The Chat Box is a Lonely Place - Page 3 Captaincanucksigcopy
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom

on April 15th 2012, 1:02 pm
I'm on for now lol.

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin

on April 15th 2012, 4:23 pm
I am in the lonely place please join me Laughing

The Chat Box is a Lonely Place - Page 3 Star_o10
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on April 15th 2012, 4:28 pm
I'll join. Wink

Admin

on April 18th 2012, 12:29 pm
A few of us are on right now Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

on April 20th 2012, 7:53 pm
I'll be in the chat during the Nintendo Direct which is starting in just a few minutes Surprised

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on April 25th 2012, 2:37 pm
Everyone join the chatbox. Wink

Admin

on May 3rd 2012, 2:16 pm
I'm logging on to live chat please feel free to join. Wink

Admin

on May 5th 2012, 2:15 pm
WiiAboutU let's chat. Wink

on June 22nd 2012, 6:33 pm
Does anyone want to have a quick chat?
GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on June 23rd 2012, 6:45 am
With any luck some new life will be breathed into chat soon!

"Mushroom Rangers! Let's-a GO!" Very Happy

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on July 12th 2012, 6:07 pm
Does anyone want to chat on our live chat at the bottom of our forum home page?

Admin

on July 17th 2012, 11:12 pm
I'm logging onto the chatbox for awhile feel free to join me!

Admin

on July 24th 2012, 4:02 pm
Anybody want to join chat for a little while? Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

Clαππαd
Clαππαd

on July 24th 2012, 4:08 pm
Sure. Smile

on July 29th 2012, 6:24 pm
Somebody, anybody feel like chatting about video games for a few minutes?

Admin

on July 31st 2012, 3:15 pm
I'm logging-in to chat for a while. If you're interested, then join me for chat about gaming, WiiWareWave or anything at all, really. Wink

RageBacon
RageBacon

on August 13th 2012, 6:04 pm
Someone go on the chat box! Very Happy
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

on August 14th 2012, 1:08 am
The chatbox here is cursed because nobody ever crosses paths. Razz
Jk, but the chatbox could be much more active than it is.

Admin

on August 14th 2012, 2:44 am
I'd love to discuss Nintendo and WiiWareWave with other people in the chatbox, but it's always so empty. I don't think I've ever chatted with Rukiafan in real time (only through PMs), and I really need to discuss something with him. Sad

ToughGamer
ToughGamer

on August 14th 2012, 11:23 am
Where's the chatbox located?

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on August 14th 2012, 3:46 pm
@ToughGamer wrote:Where's the chatbox located?
It's at the very bottom of the forums' home page.

Speaking of which, I'm logging-in for a little while if anybody's interested in chatting. Smile

GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on August 15th 2012, 4:00 pm
I'm logging in to chat for a while if anybody's interested. Smile

Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

on August 16th 2012, 6:04 pm
Does anyone care to chat?

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on August 16th 2012, 6:30 pm
I do. Smile

GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on August 17th 2012, 4:21 pm
Anybody want to join me in chat? Smile

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

on August 17th 2012, 7:59 pm
I'm logged into the chatbox, if anyone feels like chatting for a few.

Admin

on August 18th 2012, 1:16 pm
Does anyone want to chat for awhile?

on August 18th 2012, 5:39 pm
Dark Wiigi wants to talk with you Bros!

Admin

on August 18th 2012, 7:37 pm
OtakWiiU Come back! Surprised

Admin

on August 19th 2012, 5:36 pm
I'm joining chat for a while if anybody's interested. Smile

DarkGeon
DarkGeon

on August 20th 2012, 9:56 am
Chat rooms dont go to much use with a user base this small I guess. No one can be on at the same time. :/
GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on August 20th 2012, 4:25 pm
Chatbox, anyone? Wink

GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on August 21st 2012, 3:55 pm
Would anybody like to join me in chat? Smile

GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on August 25th 2012, 3:30 pm
Chat, anyone? Anyone for chat? I rarely get to talk to you guys in person... Crying or Very sad

By the way, I apologise for the triple-post. Razz

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on August 25th 2012, 7:27 pm
I'm there right now if someone wants to chat. Wink

on August 25th 2012, 7:37 pm
Sure

Admin

on September 1st 2012, 10:52 pm
Does anyone want to chat for awhile?

Admin

on September 1st 2012, 11:53 pm
I'm back. Wink

on September 11th 2012, 3:54 pm
Anyone feel like chattting?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum