Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Let's write a story one word at a timeSeptember 29th 2022, 7:24 pmOtakuComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouSeptember 29th 2022, 2:42 pmOrionJZedThe Legend of Zelda: Kingdom SadSeptember 29th 2022, 1:56 pmOrionJZedThe video games alphabetSeptember 29th 2022, 4:41 amOtakuReview: Tower Princess (Switch eShop)September 29th 2022, 4:40 amOtaku
Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

Happy 126th birthday Nintendo! Empty Happy 126th birthday Nintendo!

September 22nd 2015, 10:17 pm
On Sept. 23 1889, Nintendo Koppai was founded, so here's to another 126 years Smile

Admin

Happy 126th birthday Nintendo! Empty Re: Happy 126th birthday Nintendo!

September 23rd 2015, 12:45 am
Tanjoubi Omedetou, Nintendo! victory

And here you can find my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ

Autocorrect Misquote of the Week
Supertimbros wrote:@Onion Jazzhead Your wish is granted by the great Malimute Penguin in the sky. Razz

OrionJZed wrote:@Supertitles Oily Frank!!!1! Shocked

(Trust me to sorta kinda howdy predict the future again… and for my next trick- Razz)
Anonymous

September 24th 2015, 12:39 am
お誕生日おめでとうございます ηιηтеηdο!
TowaHerschel7
TowaHerschel7
Admin

October 5th 2015, 9:00 pm
Happy belated birthday Nintendo! Wink

Happy 126th birthday Nintendo! 19654

Funniest WiiWareQuote of 2022!

Supertimbros wrote: @OrionJZed Your wish is granted by the great Malimute Penguin in the sky. Razz

OrionJZed wrote:@Supertimbros Oily Fronk!!!1! Shocked

(Trust me to sorta kinda howda predict the future again… and for my next trick- Razz)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum