Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Will The NX Have Varying Models With Different Processors And Chips? Empty Will The NX Have Varying Models With Different Processors And Chips?

September 8th 2015, 11:34 am
There are rumors that there's going to be four or five different models of NX with different processors and chips that will be available. Much like computers, but I for one hope this isn't true as the more budget versions would likely be missing key features and have incredibly watered-down graphics. What are your opinions on this matter?

Will The NX Have Varying Models With Different Processors And Chips? 19654

Will The NX Have Varying Models With Different Processors And Chips? 87457210

Will The NX Have Varying Models With Different Processors And Chips? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Will The NX Have Varying Models With Different Processors And Chips? Empty Re: Will The NX Have Varying Models With Different Processors And Chips?

September 8th 2015, 12:24 pm
the rumor i heard was NX was the 3DS sucessor being more powerful then the wiiu and allows crossbuy/save coming in spring 2017, meanwhile the WiiU successor will be an add on to NX making it more powerful, but not needed unless you want the "next gen experience"

Will The NX Have Varying Models With Different Processors And Chips? Empty Re: Will The NX Have Varying Models With Different Processors And Chips?

September 8th 2015, 6:00 pm
Why do I have a feeling the industry is going to go down the crapper with Nintendo leading the way down to the sewers. Mad

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

October 12th 2015, 9:35 pm
Ragnarok wrote:Why do I have a feeling the industry is going to go down the crapper with Nintendo leading the way down to the sewers. Mad
Um...why so much doom and gloom? Crying or Very sad

Otaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

October 12th 2015, 9:49 pm
It will be Nintendos NXT handheld! Very Happy

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)