Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Let's write a story one word at a timeSeptember 29th 2022, 7:24 pmOtakuComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouSeptember 29th 2022, 2:42 pmOrionJZedThe Legend of Zelda: Kingdom SadSeptember 29th 2022, 1:56 pmOrionJZedThe video games alphabetSeptember 29th 2022, 4:41 amOtakuReview: Tower Princess (Switch eShop)September 29th 2022, 4:40 amOtaku

Free to Play MMOs

+2
Tasuki
NINTENBRO
6 posters
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Free to Play MMOs Empty Free to Play MMOs

December 3rd 2012, 5:46 pm
I believe I recall Rukiafan was inquiring about free to play massive multiplayer online games for his new laptop. Well, I just happened to stumble across one that appeared to be fairly interesting, and I thought this would be the best way to bring it to his attention. I'll be sure to post links to any other MMO games I happen to come across in the future.

RAIDERZ

Bare in mind, I know next to nothing about the game above. I'm not really much of a PC gamer, so you'll have to let me know what you think.

____________________________
Follow me on MiiVerse: NINTENBRO82
Tasuki
Tasuki

Free to Play MMOs Empty Re: Free to Play MMOs

December 3rd 2012, 11:03 pm
If you enjoy LotR than I suggest checking out LOTRO. Its one of the best f2p MMOs out there.
OrionJZed
OrionJZed
Admin

Free to Play MMOs Empty Re: Free to Play MMOs

December 4th 2012, 1:47 am
I also recommend Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited. If anybody's interested in playing with other people, I'm more than willing to meet up with you. Smile

____________________________
You can find my stories right here on Vocal: https://vocal.media/authors/orion-j-zed

And here you can find my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ

Autocorrect Misquote of the Week
Supertimbros wrote:@Onion Jazzhead Your wish is granted by the great Malimute Penguin in the sky. Razz

OrionJZed wrote:@Supertitles Oily Frank!!!1! Shocked

(Trust me to sorta kinda howdy predict the future again… and for my next trick- Razz)
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

Free to Play MMOs Empty Re: Free to Play MMOs

December 4th 2012, 8:22 am
The new Star Wars tThe Old Republic is now free to play.

____________________________
Nintendo Network ID: KingreX32

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Free to Play MMOs Captaincanucksigcopy
Tasuki
Tasuki

Free to Play MMOs Empty Re: Free to Play MMOs

December 4th 2012, 10:29 am
GamerZack wrote:I also recommend Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited. If anybody's interested in playing with other people, I'm more than willing to meet up with you. Smile

I use to play that years ago in fact thats the game that got me into MMOs, sad thing was once it went f2p I could never enjoy it like I once did. But yeah if you have never played it I recommend it as well.
Haseo
Haseo

Free to Play MMOs Empty Re: Free to Play MMOs

December 4th 2012, 12:16 pm
I disagree DDO hardly offers any of the better features to non paying users.
OrionJZed
OrionJZed
Admin

Free to Play MMOs Empty Re: Free to Play MMOs

December 4th 2012, 3:38 pm
Maybe I only like it because I play D&D. Smile

____________________________
You can find my stories right here on Vocal: https://vocal.media/authors/orion-j-zed

And here you can find my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ

Autocorrect Misquote of the Week
Supertimbros wrote:@Onion Jazzhead Your wish is granted by the great Malimute Penguin in the sky. Razz

OrionJZed wrote:@Supertitles Oily Frank!!!1! Shocked

(Trust me to sorta kinda howdy predict the future again… and for my next trick- Razz)
Tasuki
Tasuki

Free to Play MMOs Empty Re: Free to Play MMOs

December 4th 2012, 9:26 pm
GamerZack wrote:Maybe I only like it because I play D&D. Smile

I played D&D for years, started back with 2nd Edition and played for most of 3 and 3.5. Only reason I really stopped was I dont have any one to play D&D with.
OrionJZed
OrionJZed
Admin

Free to Play MMOs Empty Re: Free to Play MMOs

December 4th 2012, 10:29 pm
Tasuki wrote:I played D&D for years, started back with 2nd Edition and played for most of 3 and 3.5. Only reason I really stopped was I dont have any one to play D&D with.
I was actually thinking of starting a D&D discussion thread and possibly a play-by-post campaign on here for any members who are interested. I got into D&D at the very end of 3.5, so I've mostly played 4th Edition. I like both editions for very different reasons, and I'm thinking of getting at least the core products for each edition except the original version of the game.

____________________________
You can find my stories right here on Vocal: https://vocal.media/authors/orion-j-zed

And here you can find my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ

Autocorrect Misquote of the Week
Supertimbros wrote:@Onion Jazzhead Your wish is granted by the great Malimute Penguin in the sky. Razz

OrionJZed wrote:@Supertitles Oily Frank!!!1! Shocked

(Trust me to sorta kinda howdy predict the future again… and for my next trick- Razz)
TowaHerschel7
TowaHerschel7
Admin

Free to Play MMOs Empty Re: Free to Play MMOs

December 5th 2012, 1:04 pm
LoTRO isn't compatible with my device. Sad

____________________________
Free to Play MMOs Rukiafan7

Free to Play MMOs 19654

Funniest WiiWareQuote of 2022!

Supertimbros wrote: @OrionJZed Your wish is granted by the great Malimute Penguin in the sky. Razz


OrionJZed wrote:@Supertimbros Oily Fronk!!!1! Shocked

(Trust me to sorta kinda howda predict the future again… and for my next trick- Razz)
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum