Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Super Mario Bros. (Discussion) Empty Super Mario Bros. (Discussion)

October 10th 2012, 7:51 pm
Hey guys, I just have one question for you. Is the 3DS VC version of Super Mario Bros. supposed to have restore points? I tried to create a restore point, but the menu wouldn't pop up. The strange thing is the restore point menu appeared when I returned to play the game. With the option to create a restore point. In this state, the restore point feature really only functions as a suspended play feature. Did I accidentally turn the restore points off? If so, how do you turn them back on again?

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Super Mario Bros. (Discussion) Empty Re: Super Mario Bros. (Discussion)

October 10th 2012, 7:59 pm
Are you an ambassador and if you are have you updated it via eShop? To turn them on I believe hold R and Select

October 10th 2012, 8:18 pm
I'll try that out next time HarmoKinight, but no, I'm not an ambassador. Why, does that matter?

Super Coinage!

October 10th 2012, 8:27 pm
They released e ambassador ones without restore points until you did an update, that's why currently we can't use restore points on Ice Climbers, Balloon Fight, Yoshi, Wreking Crew, or Zelda II until there released on eShop and we update them, there free thankfully but still

October 10th 2012, 8:57 pm
Then shouldn't the update have already been included when I downloaded the game, since the update was made available as soon as Super Mario Bros. was available for purchase to the general public.

Super Coinage!

October 10th 2012, 9:06 pm
Yes yours should have restore points since you obviously didn't download the game before it was available to non ambassadors

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)