Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Review: Aura of Worlds (Switch eShop)Today at 9:20 pmAmufungalHow I’m feeling right now…Today at 11:33 amRyanNerdyGamerReview: Super Mario Odyssey (Switch Retail)Yesterday at 10:32 pmNeptunePS5 Pro Too Expensive?Yesterday at 10:31 pmNeptuneReview: Megaton Musashi W: Wired (Switch Retail)Yesterday at 10:24 pmNeptune
Go down
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

Why Invest on Nintendo 3DS XL? Empty Why Invest on Nintendo 3DS XL?

June 24th 2012, 8:55 am
[note] this is partly taken from my article at our partner site at Nintendo Ninja News

For those who familiar with my work, I’m very impress with the Nintendo 3DS. Those also should be aware that I’m mostly invest my time on the Nintendo eShop. The reason why that is because I’m not as impress with 3DS retail games as much I would like them to be.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a fan on the games that I previous review such as Mario Kart 7 and Resident Evil Revelations. However, most retail game I own are averagely contrive on the original 3DS screen. Unsatisfying with both Ocarina of Time 3D and Star Fox 64 3D isn’t because they’re ports, is because I previously experience these classics on my home screen. As for Super Mario 3D Land, while fun, doesn’t look all that spectacular including in Stereoscopic 3D. I hope that my view in 3DS retail games will change once I experience them on the 3DS XL screen. The Nintendo 3DS screen is exactly why I didn’t purchase Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Is improving the wow factor on retail games enough to purchase a new 3DS model?

KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

Why Invest on Nintendo 3DS XL? Empty Re: Why Invest on Nintendo 3DS XL?

June 24th 2012, 10:55 am
like I said when the DSiXL first came out.
Theres reallt no reason to buy one if you already have a DSi.Its the ame thing only bigger. If you already own a 3DS theres no reason to buy the 3DSXL.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Why Invest on Nintendo 3DS XL? Captaincanucksigcopy
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

June 25th 2012, 1:45 pm
I can only conceive of a few reasons why I would trade my very recently purchased 3DS in towards the value of 3DSXL.

Last edited by WiiAboutU on July 1st 2012, 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin

July 1st 2012, 8:29 pm
Well my excitement is over, I'm not going to purchase Nintendo 3DS XL right away.

Life works in mysterious ways. Also, I'm supporting the system too much already.

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

July 1st 2012, 9:05 pm
I'm just waiting to see how the Gameboy VC title's will look on the larger screen.

Admin

July 3rd 2012, 7:09 am
You know i kinda had a feelign Nintendo was going to do this. But for some rason I didnt think they would.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Why Invest on Nintendo 3DS XL? Captaincanucksigcopy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)