Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Modern Warfare 3 [NL] Nation Infantry Empty Modern Warfare 3 [NL] Nation Infantry

December 2nd 2011, 2:18 am
Well, the [WWW] HotShots clan will need some opposition, so I created this thread for anyone who would prefer to sign up with our regiment instead. We are already a few soldiers strong, who you may recognize if you've ever played GoldenEye 007 online. Hackers and those who exploit glitches need not apply. Suspect

[NL] Nation Regiment:

[NL] SunDown: 3560-5939-6309
[NL] RoryLee: 3047-0963-2793
[NL] Soundwav: 3557-1664-2720

Last edited by WiiAboutU on December 14th 2011, 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

Modern Warfare 3 [NL] Nation Infantry Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3 [NL] Nation Infantry

December 4th 2011, 5:37 pm
Um....I wish I could but I do not like these games even if I did I am too young to play this Crying or Very sad

NINTENBRO

Modern Warfare 3 [NL] Nation Infantry Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3 [NL] Nation Infantry

December 5th 2011, 1:55 pm
Epona wrote:Um....I wish I could but I do not like these games even if I did I am too young to play this Crying or Very sad
That's too bad Epona, because it would be pretty awesome to have a female cohort in our regiment. I only have one female ally on Modern Warfare 3, and I don't know if she'd wish to join a clan. Cool
Inuyasha4z2
Inuyasha4z2

February 9th 2012, 9:42 pm
Are you guys still recruiting members?

February 10th 2012, 7:27 am
Oh yeah. Everybody is always welcome to join up. The only rule is No hacking or cheating.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield
Otaku
Otaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

March 12th 2012, 4:47 pm
Are there as many hackers in the Wii MW3 as there are on the XBOX 360 one?

Anonymous

March 12th 2012, 4:53 pm
@Otaku idk but there is a lot on wii...its very ....irritating ... but they are releasing some patches to help it
Anonymous

April 19th 2012, 7:03 am
Bump...
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

September 10th 2012, 2:43 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3owWaXCmZvU&list=UUmuDs6ng0NSNuIg1_fVBvRw

I video I made yesterday. Im gonna make a Multiplayer one today. Hopefully with sound

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Modern Warfare 3 [NL] Nation Infantry Captaincanucksigcopy
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

September 12th 2012, 7:20 pm
So KingreX32, since you have a WiFi connection now, will you be producing the review I was supposed to do for MW3?

Admin

September 13th 2012, 4:01 am
Althought its WAY!!!! too late yes I will.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Modern Warfare 3 [NL] Nation Infantry Captaincanucksigcopy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)