Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Paragoomba
Paragoomba

Is This Autumn Warmer Than Usual? Empty Is This Autumn Warmer Than Usual?

October 11th 2011, 3:13 pm
maybe you don't live in a god forsaken carbon-filled wasteland like I do, I don't know, but here in Iowa it's been 80 degrees with high humidity for the past two weeks straight. It's been the exact same summer day over and over and according to the weather it'll stay that way for at least another week. this is crap.

usually it's down to 60 by now and you can actually enjoy life instead of sweating and heat stroking through your day. the leaves aren't even changing colors because it's not getting cold enough at dark to trigger it. they're just immediately going from green to dead brown and falling off all at once in the middle of the night, where no one can witness their shame. i can tell this is going to be one of those years where summer abruptly changes to winter sometime in november with one single giant snowstorm that shifts the temperature down to -20, where it will stay until next year.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)