Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Party Like It's 1999!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eshop - News: Nintendo Has Announced That Mario Party 3 Will Be Releasing On N64 On NSO+ Expansion This Week!  Mario-12

Nintendo announced earlier this evening that the previously confirmed Mario Party 3 for the Nintendo 64, will be splashing onto the Nintendo Switch Online Plus Expansion service on Friday in Japan, which of course means parts of the west including the United Stated will be getting this game on Thursday evening! Also in related news, Nintendo recently also released Kirby And The Amazing Mirror for the Gameboy Advance on the Expansion service!

You can watch the announcement trailer below:

What do you all think of this announcement? Are you ready to party? As always be sure to let us know in our comments section below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#News #Switch #eShop #Retro #N64 #GBA #NSO #ExpansionPack #Party #Platformer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eshop - News: Nintendo Has Announced That Mario Party 3 Will Be Releasing On N64 On NSO+ Expansion This Week!  19654

eshop - News: Nintendo Has Announced That Mario Party 3 Will Be Releasing On N64 On NSO+ Expansion This Week!  87457210

eshop - News: Nintendo Has Announced That Mario Party 3 Will Be Releasing On N64 On NSO+ Expansion This Week!  Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

Amufungal and TheGingerDoctor like this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
@OrionJZed @KokorOtaku Your thoughts? scratch

TheGingerDoctor likes this post

TheGingerDoctor
I gots ta get me anuvver Switch Toronto! Shocked

Amufungal and Fie Claussell like this post

KokorOtaku
I think this means we’ll be through our initial roadmap of GB, GBA, and 64 games by the time Feb rolls around

Amufungal, TheGingerDoctor and Fie Claussell like this post

KeAfan7
@KokorOtaku Just in time for the obligatory February Direct, so we'll likely see a new roadmap then. Wink

Amufungal, TheGingerDoctor and Fie Claussell like this post

Fie Claussell
Anyone up for some online matches?  I love you

Amufungal and TheGingerDoctor like this post

Amufungal
Nice update. Mario Party is always fun to play at gatherings. Smile

TheGingerDoctor likes this post

Kain
Great update! Been a long time coming!
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments