Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 5:27 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Headliners Making A Splash!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WiiWareWave News: New Feature Added To Our Portal Page! Screen37

If you've visited our portal page this morning, you likely noticed a fairly substantial change in the latest update to our website! All of our headlines are now tidily listed above our latest articles list! The snazzy looking feature only lists the nine most recent articles so you will still need to scroll down to see articles 10-20, but this should be a convenient function for those of you whom regularly visit our website and want to see what's new!

What do you think of this latest update to our website? As always be sure to let us know in our comments section below!

Update: The number of comments are now listed in the Headline Stories block "shown below:

WiiWareWave News: New Feature Added To Our Portal Page! Screen39

What do you think of the tweak to the feature? Let us know in the comments section below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#WiiWareWaveNews #SiteUpdate #Website #Administration #NewFeatures #WiiWareWave

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by KeAfan7 on October 24th 2023, 11:25 am; edited 4 times in total

WiiWareWave News: New Feature Added To Our Portal Page! 19654

WiiWareWave News: New Feature Added To Our Portal Page! 87457210

WiiWareWave News: New Feature Added To Our Portal Page! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

ShounenMania, DigiDestined, Warlock in love, Kenshin A-Go-Go, Akatsuki, Otaku, Zatchbell and like this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Aqua Cherry Blossom
October 10th 2023, 4:04 amAqua Cherry Blossom
That is a convenient addition! Nice work @KeAfan7 lol! Also nice review @OrionJZed lol. Razz

KeAfan7, Kenshin A-Go-Go, Akatsuki, Otaku, TheGingerDoctor, XenobladeYuki, Splatuna and like this post

Otaku
This is a welcome new feature! Awesome work @KeAfan7! Very Happy

KeAfan7, Kenshin A-Go-Go, Akatsuki, TheGingerDoctor, XenobladeYuki, Splatuna, Inoue79 and like this post

Zatchbell
Cool! This sort of reminds me of Nintendo World Report's portal layout!

KeAfan7, Kenshin A-Go-Go, Akatsuki, TheGingerDoctor, XenobladeYuki, Splatuna, Inoue79 and like this post

Neptune
@Zatchbell That was my first thought too, though it is different enough to not be "stolen". It makes to portal seem much closer to being modern in design. A job well done @KeAfan7! Alternative Thumb's-

RWBY_Red
This is a vast improvement and it is much faster than scrolling down a ways if you visit the website frequently! Nice job @KeAfan7.

KeAfan7, Kenshin A-Go-Go, Akatsuki, TheGingerDoctor, XenobladeYuki, Splatuna, Inoue79 and Golden_Toad like this post

XenobladeYuki
October 10th 2023, 1:46 pmXenobladeYuki
Great update!

TheGingerDoctor likes this post

Golden_Toad
Good update and a useful change at that! WiiWareWave News: New Feature Added To Our Portal Page! 631737971

KeAfan7, Kenshin A-Go-Go, Akatsuki, TheGingerDoctor, Splatuna and Inoue79 like this post

KeAfan7
Thanks for the feedback y'all! king

Kenshin A-Go-Go, Akatsuki, TheGingerDoctor and Inoue79 like this post

Warlock in love
October 10th 2023, 8:37 pmWarlock in love
Nice update!

KeAfan7
@Warlock in love Thanks! WiiWareWave News: New Feature Added To Our Portal Page! 631737971

Kenshin A-Go-Go, Akatsuki and TheGingerDoctor like this post

TheGingerDoctor
October 11th 2023, 1:44 amTheGingerDoctor
I’ll share my thoughts next time I use the desktop version of the site. WiiWareWave News: New Feature Added To Our Portal Page! 631737971

KeAfan7, Kenshin A-Go-Go, Akatsuki, Splatuna and Inoue79 like this post

ShounenMania
October 11th 2023, 11:52 amShounenMania
Great update admins!

KeAfan7, Kenshin A-Go-Go, Akatsuki, TheGingerDoctor and Inoue79 like this post

Splatuna
Nice work at keeping WiiWareWave fresh! Love

KeAfan7, Kenshin A-Go-Go, Akatsuki, TheGingerDoctor and Inoue79 like this post

TheGingerDoctor
October 11th 2023, 3:02 pmTheGingerDoctor
Splatuna wrote:Nice work at keeping WiiWareWave fresh! Love
Ha! I get it! Happy

KeAfan7, Kenshin A-Go-Go, Akatsuki and Inoue79 like this post

Kenshin A-Go-Go
October 11th 2023, 6:55 pmKenshin A-Go-Go
It's updates like these that make people stick around. Nicely done @KeAfan7! Cool

Akatsuki, TheGingerDoctor and Inoue79 like this post

Superst☆r
Cool update! Very nice.

Akatsuki and TheGingerDoctor like this post

Inoue79
Very nice update!

Chickgoboom
Awesome update!

KeAfan7
@OrionJZed I'm guessing you haven't had a chance to use the desktop version yet? scratch

TheGingerDoctor
October 13th 2023, 9:52 pmTheGingerDoctor
@KeAfan7 It’s tricky to use my Mac until I have my own space to do so (this is also why my productivity has stalled these past X years… Anime Sweat).

Akatsuki likes this post

KeAfan7
@OrionJZed I see, no worries dude! WiiWareWave News: New Feature Added To Our Portal Page! 631737971

TheGingerDoctor
October 15th 2023, 7:15 pmTheGingerDoctor
@KeAfan7 All good. Happy

Akatsuki likes this post

DigiDestined
Nice update!

Akatsuki
It looks really nice! Way to go @KeAfan7!

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)