Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor

Total Votes : 29          

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get READY TO Ruuuuuuuuuumble!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poll: WiiWareWave's GoTY 2022 ( Bracket A ) Www1110

It's December and that can only mean one thing here at WiiWareWave! That's right! It's time for our yearly Game of The Year poll! Which games are competing this week in Bracket A? An All-Star line-up for sure. There is a wild card this year in which Mario Kart 8: Deluxe is eligible due to the Booster Course Pass. Have fun in the comments section below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Poll #GoTY #Switch #PS4 #eShop #PSN #Gaming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poll: WiiWareWave's GoTY 2022 ( Bracket A ) 19654

Poll: WiiWareWave's GoTY 2022 ( Bracket A ) 87457210

Poll: WiiWareWave's GoTY 2022 ( Bracket A ) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

Otaku, TheGingerDoctor and XenobladeYuki like this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

XenobladeYuki
Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:34 pmXenobladeYuki
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 hand's down!

Otaku and TheGingerDoctor like this post

TheGingerDoctor
Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:42 pmTheGingerDoctor
I voted for the one I’ve played.

Otaku likes this post

Otaku
Xenoblade 3 has my vote! Very Happy

TheGingerDoctor likes this post

Staroceancrazy
Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:53 pmStaroceancrazy
Hey I'm going to announce the games moving on to round 2 on @KeAfan7 's behalf Exclamation

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (7 votes)

Mario Party Superstars (5 votes)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails From Zero (5 votes)

Star Ocean: Divine Force (4 votes)

TheGingerDoctor
Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:20 amTheGingerDoctor
@Staroceancrazy Nice! Looking forward to Round 2! Poll: WiiWareWave's GoTY 2022 ( Bracket A ) 631737971
SunDownSamurai
Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:05 pmSunDownSamurai
I can't really vote in on this, but I'm pretty sure that Xenoblade Chronicles 3 would have definitely been my game of the year if I had actually played it. It's the only game on this list that I already own.

TheGingerDoctor
Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:09 amTheGingerDoctor
@SunDownSamurai That’s more-or-less why I voted for Mario Party Superstars; the only Xenoblade game I own right now is the OG Definitive Edition (my secondary profile had XB2 and the Torna DLC, but it was wiped last year during the remergence of my Nintendo Accounts into one, with replacing each download taking longer than anticipated), though storage limitations on my console mean having to “borrow” a carefully chosen selection of my own library at a time, and XB1 is a hefty download… 😅

SunDownSamurai likes this post

SunDownSamurai
Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:59 amSunDownSamurai
OrionJZed wrote:@SunDownSamurai That’s more-or-less why I voted for Mario Party Superstars; the only Xenoblade game I own right now is the OG Definitive Edition (my secondary profile had XB2 and the Torna DLC, but it was wiped last year during the remergence of my Nintendo Accounts into one, with replacing each download taking longer than anticipated), though storage limitations on my console mean having to “borrow” a carefully chosen selection of my own library at a time, and XB1 is a hefty download… 😅
Yeah, I don't have much storage space left on my Switch already, but I'm just using the 64GB of internal memory that comes standard in the Switch OLED. I don't have any SD cards for my Switch yet. I already used up most of my storage with eShop games that were on sale digitally, and most of them are games that I probably wouldn't buy right away physically. I find myself downloading more niche and or quirky games than I ever used to. There's just so many games available on the Switch eShop, so the games I do decide to download have to be quality, but most importantly they have to be unique and offer things that other games don't. I think I might start a topic about how my buying habits for digital games has evolved since buying a Nintendo Switch, because of how enormous the selection of games on the Nintendo Switch eShop is. But I'm buying all of my must-have AAA Switch games physically, and I'm just picking up physical copies of certain indies for collection purposes.

It sucks that nowadays it's much more difficult to find less new games in new, factory sealed condition for the USA/NTSC region, because the Nintendo Switch isn't region-locked. I don't know why so many sellers on Amazon think it's ok to false advertise details just because the Nintendo Switch isn't region-locked.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)