Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Splashing Onto The Scene!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

News: Nintendo Direct Incoming Tomorrow! Ninten10

It has been a longtime coming, February if memory serves us "looks at calendar" yes, February and Nintendo has finally announced their September Nintendo Direct and it is a whopper at 40 minutes in length focusing on games releasing by the end of Winter! The broadcast is set to broadcast tomorrow/today depending on your timezone at 7:00 AM PDT / 10:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM BST! Rumors circulating include Zelda BoTW 2, F-Zero, a new 2D Mario game, and the possible addition of Gamecube and or GB/GBC consoles added to the NSO service. What are your thoughts or hopes for the Direct? Be sure to let us know in our comments section below!

Source: Nintendo Life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#News #NintendoDirect #Switch #eShop #Showcase #Nintendo #Gaming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

News: Nintendo Direct Incoming Tomorrow! 19654

News: Nintendo Direct Incoming Tomorrow! 87457210

News: Nintendo Direct Incoming Tomorrow! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

Supertimbros, TheGingerDoctor and Aqua Cherry Blossom like this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Aqua Cherry Blossom
September 12th 2022, 10:21 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
Oh yay lol. I want Mother 3, Mario Kart 8: Battle Course and Character pass, and Xenoblade Chronicles X: Ultimate Edition with a large end game expansion with a proper ending lol. Smug

Supertimbros and TheGingerDoctor like this post

TheGingerDoctor
September 13th 2022, 1:27 amTheGingerDoctor
Pyrafan7 wrote:It has been a longtime coming, February if memory serves us "looks at calendar" yes, February
Hahaha! lol!

Ooh… Pokémon Stadium, please! Clefairy

Supertimbros and Aqua Cherry Blossom like this post

Supertimbros
September 13th 2022, 8:56 amSupertimbros
@OrionJZed Your wish is granted by the great Malimute Penguin in the sky. Razz

TheGingerDoctor and Aqua Cherry Blossom like this post

TheGingerDoctor
September 13th 2022, 1:55 pmTheGingerDoctor
@Supertimbros Oily Fronk!!!1! Shocked

(Trust me to sorta kinda howda predict the future again… and for my next trick- Razz)

Aqua Cherry Blossom likes this post

Anonymous
September 16th 2022, 8:38 pmzxfan
Was the worst direct ever, and I did not realise the last direct was in febuary
KeAfan7
September 17th 2022, 12:13 amKeAfan7
zxfan wrote:Was the worst direct ever, and I did not realise the last direct was in febuary

I liked most of what was shown, however the HUGE elephant in the room was the sheer number of farming RPG's shown in the Direct. I mean I will likely buy most of them since I enjoy the genre, but c'mon did we need to see like a half a dozen games in the genre announced during a single broadcast? News: Nintendo Direct Incoming Tomorrow! 1625187496

TheGingerDoctor likes this post

TheGingerDoctor
September 17th 2022, 2:14 amTheGingerDoctor
TowaHerschel7 wrote:however the HUGE elephant in the room was the sheer number of farming RPG's shown in the Direct
I didn’t know elephants were a thing in farming sims… the more you know, eh? (lol jk Razz)

Seriously, though, it is a bit weird that all these developers happened to announce similar titles at pretty much the same time, so maybe they’re more popular than most folks think…

Either way, with so many farm games, they could’ve included a remaster of the biggest farm game to ever grace the Wii… that’s right, I’m talking about My Pokémon Ranch! (lol jk… again Razz Razz)

KeAfan7 likes this post

KeAfan7
September 21st 2022, 11:06 amKeAfan7
@OrionJZed @KokorOtaku What were your highlights from the Direct? scratch

TheGingerDoctor likes this post

TheGingerDoctor
September 21st 2022, 2:35 pmTheGingerDoctor
Here’s a shortlist (in no particular order):

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Booster Course Pass - 🌊 3
  • Pokémon Violet
  • The Legend of Zelda: Kingdom Sad
  • Mario Party