Go down

Super Mario Maker 2 (OT) Empty Super Mario Maker 2 (OT)

on May 28th 2019, 7:28 pm
I just pre-loaded the game on my Switch Exclamation Are you guys looking forward to the multiplayer and other new features and tools that'll be available in the game Question

Super Mario Maker 2 (OT) Star_o10

Super Mario Maker 2 (OT) Empty Re: Super Mario Maker 2 (OT)

on May 28th 2019, 10:32 pm
It looks like it'll blow the original Super Mario Maker out of the water, however the fact that online multiplayer has been confirmed as being random matchmaking only it's definitely lost some hype from a lot of Nintendo fans today. Super Mario Maker 2 (OT) 1625187496

on May 29th 2019, 2:03 pm
Desert, Snow and Forest courses?! This is what was missing from the original that made it impossible to make the courses and adventures I most wanted to bring to life! I've already started work on Super Mario Mini DX, and I'm looking forward to booting up my preloaded copy come the 28th June. victory

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on May 29th 2019, 2:06 pm
@Towafan7 This probably belongs in the YLVGP thread, but a friend of mine gifted me a set of those Game Voucher thing-a-ma-bowsers, which I used to preload SMM2 (the other game I chose was, ironically enough, another Mario title). Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on June 2nd 2019, 9:47 pm
Just 25 days to go till Super Mario Maker 2 Exclamation

on June 3rd 2019, 2:24 pm
@Staroceancrazy I've thunk up so many course ideas, and the game isn't even out yet. My mind is ready! victory

on June 24th 2019, 10:46 pm
Just a quick heads-up that I'm working on a series of articles related to Super Mario Maker 2. Any suggestions? victory

on June 27th 2019, 6:36 pm
@GeekyGamerZack Coloured Yoshi with unique abilities have returned. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Clαππαd
View user profile

on June 27th 2019, 9:52 pm
@Aqua Cherry Blossom @GeekyGamerZack My husband and I just started playing this today and I can confirm that Yoshi does indeed have color variants with unique abilities. The Sun enemy turns into a moon at night which acts like a pow when hit rather than directly hurting you. Some players are already creating glitch courses and have also found one that allows pipes to stack. Smile

on June 27th 2019, 10:11 pm
@Clαππαd @Aqua Cherry Blossom @GeekyGamerZack Woah there guys, perhaps we should use spoiler tags when talking about SMM2 features? I'll leave the decision to @Clαππαd and @GeekyGamerZack though.

on June 29th 2019, 2:25 pm
@Aqua Cherry Blossom @Clαππαd
Spoiler:
Really? The only one I seem to be able to access is Red Yoshi... Sad

on July 1st 2019, 4:16 pm
8FB-98E-089

My first SMM2 course Exclamation

on July 5th 2019, 1:23 pm
@Staroceancrazy Tried it and loved it. The traditional levels are my favorite level type in the SMM games!

on July 5th 2019, 4:14 pm
Work on Super Mario Mini DX (a spiritual successor to my "game" in the original) is underway, so look forward to a brand-new, five-volume, 20-world, 80-course, fully-playable adventure very soon! victory

In the meantime, would anyone like to try some sample courses? I've been using the title screen demos to test my skills and get to grips with the interface, editing each of them into something new and (ever-so-slightly) challenging. Super Mario Maker 2 (OT) 631737971

on July 5th 2019, 7:33 pm
@GeekyGamerZack I would if I had SMM2. Neutral

on July 6th 2019, 1:07 am
@Towafan7 I'll be writing a series of articles that detail them, so you could check them out that way if you like. Wink

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum